Community post

Question

dealing with a negative test

hey, i feel like ive experienced some what pregnancy symptoms maybe? but i know that it is only early but i couldn't help myself walking into the local shop and seeing the test, ive felt a bit giddy past few days what with the sides off my breasts feeling tender when i feel and an odd feeling in my left hip as if its out off place.. im going to post my test up soon because ive went a bit crazy with it and i have been upset, thinking i can see something.. i've had lights on.. my boyfriend looking at it over and over.. i guess with how i've been feeling i had alot off hope, and know that some people 8dpo may even get a faint line.. could they still be hope?

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

There is still hope, I'm waiting for this month too, it's very early, try to wait until you miss your period to test again, I know it's hard but keep your head up!

11 years ago

hey thanks for your reply.. means alot i have posted an image off my test feel free to take a look :)
-goodluck yourself XO

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo