Community post

Question

7dpo feeling off going mad?

hey, im officially 7dpo and feel as im im going mad! crazy... reading up on every little thing i do try not to, but sometimes if i get a symptom i hunt the internet for it.. and maybe get hope and boost myself up i have sore breast now on both sides .. maybe more like a slight ach if i feel the sides and the odd cramps but i have had some what symtoms in the past which must have been my mind playing tricks on me as AF has later arrived, and if their has been anyone who found out they were pregnant, did you have the sore sides of breast? its not extremly sore.. more like a ach, and is it normal for it to start in one and then the other also? and to feel a little worse sometimes than others? i think im looking for them too much maybe? but my left hip if i feel to the back off it, basically my side that leads to the back has felt abit strange this morning, i dont think ive ever had this before hard to describe,i guess it feel like i knocked it but i know i haven't.. goodluck - babydus xo

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hey like you i'm going crazy symptom spotting, i'm 9dpo with a negative test today :/ been trying 2 years. my friend has just unexpectedly falling pregnant...its gonna kill me watching her bump grow plus shes not totally convinced its what they both want.....grrrr! i dream of that positive. x

11 years ago

hey, thanks for answering.. i do hope my symptoms are real pregnancy symptoms and i wish you all the luck, and for our dream off becoming a mother reality feel free to message me, let me know how things are getting on :) good-luck

-baby dust XO

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo