Community post

Question

Should I test again?

I tested bfn on cd 34 (14dpo I think). Though it was pos but just line eye I suppose; a couple other people on here saw it. I had bad cramping and back pain 7 dpo - 12 dpo. I had brown spotting on 13, 14 dpo. My average cycle length is 33 days and my longest has been 37. I have one test left but can't decide whether to save it until I go past cd 37; I'm at cd 35 today. Cramping has stopped completely; I just have heartburn and am ssoooo tired.

I know nobody can really know what's going on but I'd love to hear opinions/experiences.

Poll:
cd 33, 34 was af (0 votes)
expect af cd 37 (0 votes)
just test already (0 votes)
wait until cd 37 to test (1 votes)

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Second sentece was supposed to start with "thought" not "though". What a difference one word can make!

11 years ago • Post starter

Just wait till cd 37 (or longer) im in the same boat as you (my cycle is 28 days long, and im on cd 31) My doc says to wait at LEAST 7 days after your MISSED period to test. Best of luck !!!!

11 years ago

Well, I decided to test this morning. If I tilt my head, hold my tongue out and put a good glare on the test from the light, I can see a line! LOL. Pretty sure it's the indent. I'm thinking about calling my dr. today to see what he thinks.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo