Community post

Question

False negative?

So I'm wonder your alla opinion and knowledge...so I'm supposed to start af today...the 23rd with a 31 day cycle...but the days of te month altered things because today is 15 dpo so actually according to other cycles I actually start the day after 15 dpo...in previous cycles my temperature would drop at 15 dpo well this time it actually when up alittle bit so I am assuming af won't come tomorrow...because of my temperature still being up I decided to test...well since I void all the time...I took the test after holding urine for maybe 45 minutes possible an hour but that's pushing it...the test was negative...do you all think that it's might be a false negative because I void so much?...has anyone else experienced this and it be false negative?...thank you for your help! I'm so frustrated because my temps have been higher this cycle and I kinda thought this was the month! Thanks

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

It could be false if your urine was really dilute. I would think at 15 dpo a pg test would be fairly accurate, though.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo