Community post

Question

BBT help

I'm 13 dpo and still temping so I can get a jump on if I might be pregnant and to see what my temperatures are like after ovulation...so last night I fall asleep around 9 my husband wakes me up when he comes to bed around 10...I use the bathroom come back to bed...I woke up at 1 to pee and really thirsty...so I temp I get 98.16...I lay back down and can't sleep I get up to pee about 45 minutes later and drink again...at about 2 I'm asleep again...my phone rings at 5:30 (it was my work calling me to not work)...so I am out of bed and speak alittle when I realize I didn't temp first so I tempes it was 97.73... I go back to sleep since I don't have to work...I fall asleep about 6 I think I wake up at about 9 and temp it was 98.17...all the temps were on about 3 hours of sleep...so are they the ones I chart or do I chart the on thats at 5:30 which is when I usual?...I'm so confused because of the temp differences...please help...thank you for reading my post

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Hi, I think I read somewhere that temp should be taken after 3 hours of sleep so the temps we probably all accurate. However, I also read somewhere (again!) that you should always take the reading closest to your normal time as even if sleeping, your temp can go up so if you take temp at a later time then it may not be accurate. So, if I were you, I would take the 5:30 time as most accurate.

Hope this is of some use!

xxx

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo