Community post

Question

BBT question

I am still charting even after ovulation in hope that my temperatures stay up...well Sunday and Monday I have to work night shift Which I havent done in a while...my question is how will that affect my temperatures and when do I take it...I get off around 7:30 so probably will be asleep by 8 do I just take it when I want up after 4 or 5 hours of sleep

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

oh goodness, I am new at charting and not really sure...I was just reading on FF about how even 10 or 20 minutes difference in time really affects some women! How do people wake at the same time every day? Even if you don't work, you are probably getting up with children (or to pee, lol).

My advice (which is not experienced charting advice, honestly) is to take it when you wake up after a few hours of sleep. Your temps may be higher if it's later in the day, but if you've already o'd and had a thermal shift...maybe it won't matter as much. Good luck! How many dpo are you?

11 years ago

9 dpo...I usually try to take it around 5:30 but I've been waiting up to pee so much some of my temperatures are earlier...I usually take it each time I wake up and chart the only on most sleep

11 years ago • Post starter

9 dpo...I usually try to take it around 5:30 but I've been waiting up to pee so much some of my temperatures are earlier...I usually take it each time I wake up and chart the only on most sleep

9 dpo! So exciting! that is the hardest part for me...like 9-14 dpo...when I keep thinking "well I can test but it might be accurate or maybe not"...the waiting is killer! Have you tested? I am so bad...I usually start testing at 6 dpo and squint and hold the test up to the light and make myself crazy!

11 years ago

No every month I test and test...but this month I told myself I am waiting until AF is late...because I get so depressed with those negatives...it's easier on mento dream about the baby and wait for AF then...see the negatives and have to wait for a new cycle to start so we can try again

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo