Community post

Question

BBT help

I need some advice...I woke up this morning at 4:41 to use the bathroom I was going to temp but I hit the button too much on the thermometer so it didn't start so I got up to look at it then when to pee...I decided I would lay back down...my work called me at 5:30 so I talked on the phone and peed again then took my temp...97.97...I fell back asleep around 6 because I thought I'd get some more sleep and temp again to try for a accurate reading I got woke up at 9...my temp this time was 98.09...I'm wondering should I even add either temper or just discard them both? Please help...u can look at my chart if u want

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

For now I would leave the first one but it probably is inaccurate you can always discard it later if it screws up your chart too much. Look like you probably O'd with or without that temp so I really wouldn't worry too much about it. Yes the later you sleep in during the am the higher your temp will. I think it increases natually with our rthyms so I def would not use the 98 one! Just keep temping and see how it goes the next few days :) They say on FF that one or two inaccurate temps will not alter a chart that much :)

11 years ago

I agree with Michelle. Add the first one, but make a note of the time and cirumstances of the temp. Then later you can disgard it if you need to. Good luck!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo