Community post

Question

BBT help

Although I am past ovulation in still temping so I can monitor if my temps are gonna stay up! I know silly but I don't wanna test until I'm late for AF because i am tried of being disappointed...my question is bout night shift temping...I had to work night shift last night for the first time since I have been temping and I work tonight...I'm wonder will this make my temperatures higher since i will be temping later in the day? I went to sleep around 8 this morning woke up around 12 to use the bathroom...so i took my temp 98.08...I am wondering is this reliable high? It was on 4 hours of sleep but I just did know how sleeping at a different time changed interpretation...i fell back to sleep and woke around 1:30 so for the heck of it I took my temp and it was 98.13...anybody have any input or advice I'd be very grateful...thank u!

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

You are suppose to temp even after you ovulate, so you are doing the right thing. Your chart looks GREAT by the way. Yes, temping at a different time WILL affect your temps. Are you going to be working the night shift from now forward or is this just a temporary thing?? You need to stick as close to the same time every day as possible, and have had at least 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep. What time were you taking your temp before you changed to the night shift?

11 years ago

I am just working night shift sunday and monday night then I will be back to days...I usually temp at 5:30...today it was 12 :( I am afraid its messing my chart up...I had 4 hours of sleep but I don't know...I just want this so badly! which I know you know the feeling! thank you for answering my question

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo