Community post

Question

BBT charting help please

I am confused about what I'm looking for with my temp charting...I started last month but forgot some days...the month I have done it everyday but I'm unsure what I'm lookin for...last month countdown said I may not of ovulated due to my temperatures but I wasn't consistent in charting so I'm hopeing that was the reason...so this month I need to know what to look for

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Basically you are going to take your temp the same time everyday before you do anything. You temps before you "O" are not going to tell you much but they will create you coverline. Use OPK's to tell you that you are about to ovulate. You will know you ovulated when you have a dip in temp and then three days of temps above your coverline. Your coverline is the highest temp of the six temps right before your ovulation dip. Once you have ovulated your temps should stay above your coverline until one of two things happen: either your temp starts to go back down close to AF arriving OR your temp stays up or even rises for 18 days, which could mean you are pg. feel free to look at my chart. I am almost 5 weeks pg, so you can see what it looks like. Good luck and lots of baby dust.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo