Community post

Question

Cycle days...

So I ovulation CD 16 this month rather than CD 14 from a previous months...I'm wondering do not consider my AF late until 2 days late this month...I'm try to hold out this month on testing until I'm officially late...I have POAS addiction bad lol and it's stressful seeing negatives...anyways what do u think

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Ovulation should not affect your cycle length. Do you know what your normal luteal phase length is??? Women can ovulate at different times during different cycles. I would use your usual cycle length as your time to test. Good luck and lots of baby dust.

11 years ago

Hi, yes i would now add 2 more days on to when you think AF is due. Your LP is meant to be the same every month, so this makes sense why sometimes people think they are late, when it just means they ovulated later. Hope this helps! Try not to test until the day AF is due (i know very hard to do lol!) Good luck :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo