Community post

Question

When to BD

Is it bad to BD everyday around ur fertile period?

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Some BD every day, some every other day (to give the sperm a chance to replenish). Either way, you have a 20% chance of conception each cycle.

12 years ago

I was told by my OB to BD every other day as men produce sperm every 72 hours so it gives them time to replenish. However some people BD every day. It only takes one. Good luck and lots of baby dust.

12 years ago

i've heard that its okay everyday but should only be once a day to get the good ones lol. I think its the luck of the draw either way. you can bd at the perfect time and still only have a 20% chance so i wouldn't stress it too much about if you're doing it too much or too little.

User Image

12 years ago

I've also heard and been told every other day for the same reasons as listed above. I know for me it's hard to try to do it every day, especially when it starts feeling like a routine! Also, think about how long sperm will survive once they are inside you. Some estimates say up to 5 days with optimal conditions, but could be as little as 2 hours. Every day certainly won't hurt!!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo