Community post

Discussion

10 DPO

View Full Post

I'm 10dpo today
I had spotting at 8dpo
Cramping at 6dpo
I feel like it was implantation, but i'm not sure, and tests have all been bfn so far.
Anyone else in the same boat?
I'm going to wait a few more days and test again

37 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 37 Replies | Last Page

12dpo & another bfn, but I'm still not out yet until the witch shows.
I thought I was out for sure after I had a tiny bit of spotting last night but I thing it was BDing a few hours earlier. Haven't seen anymore signs of af.
I'm hoping that I'll get a BFP this weekend, maybe 4 days after I think I had implantation bleeding is too early still.

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi MIssKaileigh!!!

SO rooting you to get your this weekend!!

I am really bummed out... 12 dpo today and got the most ultimate ... Not even a chance of a line.... Just really really thought I was this month...... Af is due Sunday. Just wish it would come on so I can try again.....

to you hun! Cannot wait to hear that you got your !!!!!!!!! Can't wait for us all to see it!!!

12 years ago

I'm praying for it!! I thought I was doomed last night when I got cramps but not a drop of blood to follow. But I did get pretty darn nauseous and have been ever since. If I'm not pregnant I'm going to be surprised! I've never felt like this in my life, and if the witch was really going to show I would have sore breasts by now, that's always a sign for me.
I tested today and still negative but i'm not giving up yet

Same as me, 13dpo and My breast are not sore at all like before but the negatives have me so down. I am due to start tomorrow. I have had some light cramping but I had cramping with my last 2 kids as well. I always felt like my period was going to start, up into almost my second trimester. Spotting after bd is a good sign. They say how sensitive your cervix is when you are pregnant. Let me know if anyone gets any good news! I am out of test, I am not buying anymore unless I am way late, it is way depressing seeing no hint of a line, not even a shadow for me to carry around and stare at

User Image

12 years ago

I was thinking the same thing about the spotting after BD! Not normal for me!
I've got 11 tests left, so maybe I'll get lucky and get a faint positive tomorrow or the next day. I'll even take it next week. I just want it!
I don't feel like af is coming at all.
They only thing sensitive about my boobs is my left nipple. But I'm too lazy to wear a bra and I assume this is the reason it's feeling weird. They feel heavy but dont ache like they would with pms for me.
I just wish I had an answer. If I don' have anything by next week I'm going to go for a blood test and figure it out that way so I can move on with either ttc or preparing for a baby

I am out and so depressed I could

User Image

12 years ago

Oh no i'm sorry :( I'm probably next to be out so dont feel bad

OH NO!!! So sorry cooper! I read your post and it about made me cry!! So sorry! Don't be depressed! Don't let it get you down!! Just keep your head up and keep trying hun!! You will get there!!!!

Kaileigh-- Let me know what ends up happening to you!! I am due for tomorrow so we will see. I ran out of tests yesterday after my BFN at 12 dpo. Now 13 dpo today and no signs of anything yet. I woke up extremely wet and though I had started but it was just cm. Temp was up .2 today. But I am not going to harp on anything because I am just waiting.

to you hun! We ALL will get our eventually and that goes for you too Cooper!!! Remember keep your head up!

12 years ago

Still nothing at 14dpo! The witch should be here tomorrow! But who knows, maybe she won't show up!

Guess we will find out tomorrow together! I'm 13 dpo and due tomorrow so we will see! Good luck hun!

STAY AWAY

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo