Community post

Question

PLEASE tell me you can answer my question. PLEASE !!!!!!!

Here goes, CD 10 today. This AM had EWCM. By lunch time I still had EWCM but it had a bit of a cloudy tent to it. Still strechy, but starting to cloud. Now, here's the kicker, negative OPK early this AM .......... I decide to check my CP a few minutes ago, VERY low, so low it's almost hanging out, sounds weird I know, PLUS, I found lotion like CM !!!!! HELP, I can't put it all together. EWCM (tons) when I go to the restroom, yesterday AND today, Neg OPK this AM, low cervix and thick CM inside. What in the world is going on ???????? Did I "O" sometime this afternoon, or am I about to ? What do you guys think?

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

CP and CM can vary so much within a cycle that they aren't necessarily reliable indicators of ovulation (or pregnancy). BD just in case, but you probably haven't ovulated yet. Keep testing with OPKs and see if you get the surge. Do you usually O around day 10?

12 years ago

Yes, my cycles are 24-26 days and I O between day 10-12. This is seems REALLY early for me though, I started having EWCM on CD 8, which was two days ago. I am just REALLY thrown off by this. I can usually pin point everything to a T, but not this month. This is month 6 TTC and I think I am just really frustrated. I conceived my oldest DD the third try and my youngest DD the first try. They are now 12 and 8, so I'm older now. I do realize that and take it into consideration, but geez, I feel like less of a woman because it's taking so long. :-( ........ Sorry to rattle, but I'm just getting tired of all this TTC.

12 years ago • Post starter

It took me over a year to get my BFP, so I know it can be frustrating. Just keep testing with the OPKs and hopefully you'll see the surge in the next day or so. Good luck:-)

12 years ago

CM can vary from day to day, cycle to cycle. EWCM can be a good indicator that ovulation is near, but it does not prove when or if ovulation is to occur. Some people may have EWCM shortly after ovulation as well, and sometimes people get it in the middle of the TWW, as an estrogen surge may cause it to appear then. It's also normal to have have a few days of EWCM before ovulation (or you may just have one day of EWCM). EWCM can be clear, cloudy or white-ish. EWCM is a very fertile sign and sperm can live up to a few days in it, so it you see EWCM during your likely fertile times it's best to BD (even though your OPK still may not be positive for another couple of days). good luck!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo