Community post

Question

Can someone look at my bbt chart im 12dpo painful breast for 3 days and a huge temp drop

I have been taking my temp at 6am for most of my cycle and the past 2 days i have had to get up early so i have been taking it at 4.45am is this the reason for such a big drop? it doesnt make sense, to boobs thing has made me think that i am preggo i have never got sore breasts even around af time, they started to hurt on the top then moved to under my armpits and on the sides, i tried preseed for the first time this month and i have had a good feeling about this from the start, got really really faint postives on FRER at 9and 10 dpo one which dried darker to were it is easily visable and it does look pink, i only have 25miu tests left and i have been getting bfn's with them period due in 3days i will wait til then just thourght someone could shed some light on this bbt drop

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

It could be a fluke, or it could mean the dreaded witch is coming. Try not to worry just yet... look at the temp from tomorrow, which will be much more telling. Wishing you the best of luck!

12 years ago

Sound promising but as we all know every women is diff and every month we all feel these crazy pregnancy symptoms it like we are from the same mother sometimes I laugh my self loud thinking maybe we have been brain washed and only programed to feel only pregnancy symptoms.My advice is wait until you miss your AF to avoid disappointments as for me I'm 4dys late but because I'm tired of disappointment I wll wait 1 week before HPT. GOODLUCK!!!

12 years ago

Thanks ladys i have posted some hpt's

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

I keep getting BFN's too on the FRER's and I have the same symptoms and had a massive temp drop as well ... AF is due tomorrow so hoping she don't show... Hoping you get your BFP soon ;)

12 years ago

There is a website that you can adjust you BBT when you get up earlier or later than your set time. I used it several times. If I had to get up at 4 instead of 6, I would take my temp at 4 am and use the calculator to adjust my temp.. Website is whenmybaby.com. Hope that helps.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo