Community post

Question

8 DPO - Cycle buddies..........

Anyone 8DPO out there that wants to compare symptoms if any ???????????????

6 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

im 8dpo... sore boobs and some shooting pains.. twinges sharp pains and crampy overy area... bach ache and legs achey... thats about it... 2ww stinks..lol what bout you?

12 years ago

It sure does ! Well ,Ii'm having a few twinges here and there, felling a little nauseous, a little crampy and sleepy. Seems all like AF symptoms to me. She's due in about 4 days. UGH

12 years ago • Post starter

I am too! Sore boobs, lots of pressure and feels almost like pulling (sometimes around my belly button!), back ache, metallic taste, more white creamy discharge in the past two days.. I even had a spot of pink yesterday then a dip in my temp this morning! BUT... I'm taking progesterone and I was told that you get pregnancy symptoms when you take it. So I have no idea what to believe is real and what isn't. When are you testing?? I'm going to try each day from now on (bought some internet ultra sensitive tests). Mine isn't due till May 4th so it might be a long wait. Good luck and I hope you both get your positives!!

12 years ago

my af is due around may 1st... ive taken a few test .. bfn ofcourse too early... i know... but i will prob test everyday from now too... lol.. but i usually just use dollar tree unless im late... good luck ladies... baby dust!!

12 years ago

Good luck ladies !!!! I am going to wait it out and see if yucky old AF shows her face ! I should start somewhere between April 30 - May 2.

12 years ago • Post starter

My cycles are always 29 or 30 days and LP is always 13 or 14 days.. but I o'd 3 days early so in thinking about it, I should be getting AF April 30 or May 1st too. I'm trying to remain realistic.. been trying for 11 months now with one miscarriage, so I'm starting to feel level headed but still hopeful and well, most of my symptoms have either gone away today or lessened :( Good luck and let me know how it goes!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo