Community post

Question

NO EWCM Postivie OPK

I have been charting my CM this cycle im at day 13 in a 28 day cycle i have noticed a cloudy and slippey CM but NO EWCM i can feel around the opening that there is a hard spot and the rest is reasonably soft, my OPK gave me a smiley face today i have Ferning in my saliva test and my temp has droped, i am also trying preseed this month so i put some of that in and we BD at lunch time and i laid down for 20min, everything is point toward that i am ovulating except for my CM we have been trying for 10 months so i hope that it may be cause from no EWCM and the preseed that i have used this month will work what do you guys think.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

This last ovulation cycle I didn't have EWCM either, but the preseed will counter that anyway so you should be good!!

Me: 27 PCOS DH: 25 Fine and dandy November 2011 First round of 50mg Clomid. December 22 !!! January 1 2012 m/c @7 weeks - Clomid 50mg round #2 Feb 2012. 21 day progesterone level at a 3 !!! Another m/c at 5 weeks - Clomid 100mg April - June epic fail - July Femara/Ovidril It worked!!! - Sept - .... lost a genetically healthy baby boy

12 years ago

I also do not have much ewcm when I get pos opk. So i tried pre seed last month to see if that would help after 6 mos of trying, and I got my BFP.. I hope it works for you. Good luck to you!

12 years ago

i dont have EWCM either, i didnt use preseed but im going to try,(just had alot of foreplay, yes i know its not the same but it helps, my sister has 3 kids and she said she never used preseed even tho she has no EWCM but she had lotsa foreplay so i went with that...3 kids as proof) but i also used prenatal vitamins and a few other things this month, hoping for BFP!!~! GOOD LUCK

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo