Community post

Question

what is the best HPT to take? Ladies opinon please!! x

HPT

User Image

6 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

Personally my favorite is Clearblue Clearblue Easy Digital. Since it is digital you can't misread it and this one pretty sensitive. It showed "pregnant" for me at 9DPO. I also like First Response Early Result too but it wasn't as good as the other. I still got a positive at 9 DPO with it but the line was very light.

12 years ago

FRER...Don't use blue dye tests...

12 years ago

I personally like FRER. However the dollar store test are good too. I am a POAS addict so those are nice when I know it's prob too early. FRER seem to be the most sensitive for me. Which ever one you chose j hope you get your BFP soon. GL :)

12 years ago

thanks ladies!! :)

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

I have tried two hpt - first response and clearblue digital, i agree with ayea, clearblue is so easy to read. no lines to guess at. good luck and baby dust to you and everyone here!

12 years ago

thank you :) i have red lots of good reviews about them so I will be getting a CB and first response HPT tomorrow, got two days till I can finally test! :) x

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo