Community post

Question

I NOTICED SUMTHIN WIRED ABOUT MY NIPPLES TODAY PLZ HELP.??

AROUND THE BROWN PART OF THE NIPPLE AREA I HAVE WHITE LOOKIN DOTS ALL AROUND IT..?
IS THIS A PREGNANCY SIGN,, IS IT NORMAL.?

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

They are called Montgomery's tubercles and yes, that could be a huge sign of pregnancy. They traditionally show up in the first few weeks from what I have been able to glean from online. Good luck!

12 years ago

Montgomery's Tubercles I have them all of the time... but it says for woman who have never had them its a good sign of pregnancy! good luck!

Married 4-25-09 Started TTC March 2011 First angel baby May 2012 @ 5 weeks Second angel baby October 2012 @ 7 weeks After our 2nd mc i found out im Rh- 5th round of clomid. We just found out that DH has low motility and 0% morphology.

12 years ago

Just like the last comment says, some women have them all the time. Whether it is a few or a lot, they are relatively normal. It is possibly a sign of pregnancy, so if your period doesn't come, take a pregnancy test! Good luck.

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo