Community post

Question

SICK FILLIN,, NORMAL PERGNANCY SIGN.??

Yesterday i felt like i was gettin a cold or sumthin, i got sick to my stomach yesterday evening and night..?
Has andyone experiaced this too at 7days-past-ovulation.????

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

7 dpo is still fairly early to be experiencing pregnancy-related symptoms. It usually takes 6-12 days for implantation to occur and then another 2-3 days for hcg to build up in your body. It's highly unlikely that you'll experience pregnancy-related symptoms until after implantation. Wait until AF is due to start testing:-)

12 years ago

A week before I found out I was pregnant with my son I caught the flu soo u could be pregnant since ur immune system is low(more likely to pick up something). Don't get your hopes up yet! :) good luck & baby dust!

12 years ago

I have been feeling waves of nausea since 5dpo. I am 7dpo today. Yesterday at night time I was feeling my stomach upset... I don't know if it is due to pregnancy symptoms but I think maybe it is just an increase of progesterone in our body.. So, I dont know what to wait for... I don't have sore boobs, no cramps, no pms symptoms.. I feel gassy and tired. I have some cream cm.. Those are my only symptoms :) Good luck .. And keep me update we are at same dpo.. :)

DoRi

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo