Community post

Question

DARK LINE HELP!!!! CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN.?

I HAVE THIS LIL BROWN LINE A LIL ABOVE MY VIGINA.???
WHAT IS THIS.? IS THIS A PREGO SIGN.?
ONLY 7 1/2 DPO...

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

is it a vertical line? I have that as well. I always thought it was from bloating and my pants. I'm not too sure what else to make of it. I've had nothing but BFN's and I'm going on 2 weeks late for AF. Don't be discouraged by MY results on my tests. It could be something! Glad to know I'm not the only one! Good luck! Baby Dust to you! =)

12 years ago

Usually that means your preganant! :D But yet their are some people that never get rid of that line since they had their last child it might be a little lighter but thats about it. But Good LUCK!! :D

12 years ago

Why does that mean you're pregnant? Mrs. White, you have me interested now in this! lol. I've gotten all negatives. I can't find anything online explaining why it happens. This is strange for me, I've never heard that before.

12 years ago

I found something called Linea Nigra. But when I searched pictures, these women were far along. I just posted a question asking how early can this appear, and it looks like it goes from bellybutton to vagina. I'll post more if I find out any more info! fingers crossed!!!

12 years ago

Thats usually a pregnancy sign in 1st pregnancies I believe the norm is for it to show up at or around 3-4 months, subsequent pregnancies you will already have it and it gets darker. I have been pregnant 5 times and never had it/ or never had my belly button pop out either lol :) I read up on it and most say that it shows up in the 2nd trimester of pregnancy, Linea nigra is due to increased melanocyte-stimulating hormone made by the placenta the same thing that causes darkening of the areola on the breast ...so at 7 dpo you would not yet have a placenta formed, if you have had a baby before there will still be a line there its just much lighter now and you wont notice it as often.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo