Community post

Question

TEMP. THING,, I NEED SUM MINOR HELP..

Im 7dpo and i wanna track my temp but not sure how can any of you ladies plz tell me how to do it..???

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hi Mrs. White! :) This is a great thing to start! BBTâ??s are a solid way to confirm that ovulation has occurred. It won't tell you when you ovulate, just that you have ovulated! Once you have ovulated your temp will take at least a .4 shift upwards. Take them at the same time every morning before you do anything else, even get out of bed â?? set your alarm. (I take mine betweeen 7-7:15 am every day. If you miss it, just make a note) Never focus on one temperature dip or raise, as what you are looking for is a â??biphasicâ?? pattern: low then a shift to high for a certain amount of time. When you ovulate, progestrone is the focus- so your temps raise and you can see this in your chart! :)
Donâ??t take your temps during the day, it means nothing. The bbt is for the temperature at rest, after your sleep. After 18 days of high temps in the Luteal Phase, you could be pregnant! Good luck and baby dust!!!

12 years ago

You will need to start it at the beginning of your next cycle (if you're not pregnant this cycle) so you won't be able to start doing it yet. Good luck!

12 years ago

I agree with hopefulat40! Also, like what the second answer said, it is best to start on your next cycle.I on the other hand started a week before my first cycle temping just to get a feel for it. Good Luck and what a great choice!

PapaMama #1~Mikey #2~Gabe Sweetangel 2.8.12 Working on #3

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo