Community post

Question

??????? about hpt

i saw a girl use a used hpt that was nagtive and then she show a postive with color is this really possiable can you test 2 with the same test

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I WOULD THINK PROB NOT A GOOD IDEA FOR ACCURACY REASONS.. BUT IT MIGHT PICK UP HCG IF YOU WERE INDEED PREGNANT... HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TRYING ?

12 years ago

well i have been trying for almost a year now but got on here in dec just saw a girl do that so i was just woundering you know hoping for my bfp this mo i think its going to happen

12 years ago • Post starter

HPTs are OPKs are designed to only be used once. All the dye and reagent are used the first time. Any second attempts could not be considered positive.

http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html#3

12 years ago

i saw a forum where the girls were coloring on it with a marker or something after it was dry and using it again. it seemed to work but why do all that when you can just head to the dollar store or walmart and get one for a buck or less? If your too broke to afford a test you shouldn't be ttc.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo