Community post

Question

4Dpo,.. Plz answer.

Im 4dpo and just woundering if anyone is filling he same.
I know alot of girls on here say they are sleeping more but for me im tired as hell but am havin the hardest times falling asleep so im losen tons of sleep at nite... And my poop is hard and black not usual for me at all.
Can sumone plz help me are these prego signs or what...?

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

yes feeling exhausted is a sign of pregnancy but not being able to fall asleep could be a few different things. are you not letting your brain shut down- thinking or stressing too much? sometimes when i am sooo overly exhausted i can't fall asleep and my heart is pounding out of my chest. it's such a rotten feeling. that happened a lot in my first pregnancy.
as for the dark stool that could be a sign of pregnancy in the way that your hormone levels go up and your intestines slow down. if your not pregnant then it could be too much dairy or too little water. Hydrate Hydrate! good luck and baby dust to you!!! :)

12 years ago

the poop thing can also be iron from prenatals-this causes black stools and constipatio.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo