Community post

Question

*EVERYONE PLZ COMMENT!!!!! ^I NEED SUM ANSWERS!!!!

Does anyone know if you can have prego signs as early as 3dpo, if so what .?

9 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Answers

No i do not think it is possible...nor have i read anyone ever having commenting having signs that early anything Ive ever read.

12 years ago

I don't think so, but I'm 7 days past ovulation and I swear I'm having symptoms. I try not to look too much into them because I don't want to be let down if I'm not pregnant. I would wait a few more days, and then check your symptoms again, as that might mean a greater chance at a pregnancy.

12 years ago

It takes 6-12 days for implantation to occur and your body will not be getting the hcg hormone (which causes the symptoms) until AFTER implantation takes place (and it usually takes a couple of days after that point). So, the odds are that whatever symptoms you are experiencing are not likely pregnancy-related at this point. That doesn't mean you aren't pregnant but you're going to have to wait until closer to AF being due to find out since implantation has likely not happened yet. Good luck!

12 years ago

you're technically not pregnant at 3DPO, but your signs could be related to ovulation and sometimes, those are similar to pregnancy symptoms. like PP said, wait a few days and see how you're feeling then. gl!

12 years ago

YES!!!! I tested positive Monday at 10DPO and I knew at 2-3 DPO. The first thing I noticed was this pain I felt in my uterus like some one beat the crap out of me then I had not stopped cramping since I tested positive with the OPK and my cramps always stop after I O and cramping was the first sign I had when I was pregnant with my daughter. Also the cramping was different I felt these twinges and pulls and poke and bubble like feelings. Also my nipples started hurting, which they have never hurt ever. By 6 DPO had the most vivid dreams and I never remember my dreams and by 7DPO I was still cramping then my lower back started hurting then my legs and thighs began hurting then the exhaustion started setting in, so it is def possible. Every person is different where someone can have no symptoms and someone can have some or all of them.

12 years ago

Im so happy to hear the positive!! Congrades! And thinks for all the info, it helps alot!

12 years ago • Post starter

I think it depends on ur cycle when u start having symptoms. I have a 25d cycle w/ an 11d LP so I don't have the TWW I have the 11DW (lol) and I'm 100% sure on when I ovulated (felt the pain, had the EWCM & all that) and hubby and I BD the day b4. This is our 2nd mnth TTC and last month after I O I didn't feel any symptoms up until 4 days b4 AF and sure enough AF came but this month I started having cramps 24hrs after O then 48hrs my back started to hurt (& its still hurting which isn't like me, I don't get sick very often and very very rarely have pain) other symptoms I've been having is super tired but can't sleep, metallic taste sometimes, breasts seem bigger but not sore, & my CP is still high unlike last month it went back to low, hard position 4days b4 AF due & my AF is due on sun so it should be down but its not & yes I know that's not a decent indicator...and I've read that implantation can happen rite after O...good luck to you! I bet you'll get a BFP! :)

12 years ago

Everytime i've been pregnant my syptoms start around 3 DPO usually:-) So you're not alone...(i always miscarry though..boo)

12 years ago

Think all of you its so reasuring to know that im not just filling things. All of yalls comments helped very much!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo