Community post

Question

help plz massed up

i thought i was 13 dpo and then went to doc today cuz i had it seemed like implantion spotting a couple of days ago blood test came back - but dout said i sould only be like 7 to 8 dpo so am i still in for the past few days been sick only at bed time and have alot of the symptoms so could i still be in this mo someone help me im on cd 24 and have a 30 day cycle so i should start af by 26

9 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Answers

Was your preg test pos or neg? You may have ovulated later than you thought. Wait until 2 days after your supposed to get af and test. I am getting anxious myself. I am at dpo 9-10. Even tho very few get bfp on dpo8-10 no way can I do that to myself. False neg test would kill me! I have symptoms and have feeling of being. I feel weird different. Hang in there. We can make it. babydust xx. :)

12 years ago

thanks so much and baby dust to you to im hoping for a lil gril what about you

12 years ago • Post starter

If your AF starts on day 26, then you have a 26 day cycle not a 30 day cycle . The first day of AF starts a new cycle. Maybe that's one reason your timing is off a bit. If AF last for 4 days, then it starts on cycle day 1 and it ends on cycle day 4 (of a NEW cycle). 4 days in counting makes a BIG difference. Good luck!

12 years ago

no it started feb 26 so my next af will be march 26 30 day cycle ?

Your chart is very up and down. It does seem like you O'd on CD17 but your temps dropped after. You have too many temps below coverline to even confirm ovulation. Your temp should remain high and not drop so much.
Also your last chart starting jan 26 also does not show ovulation. You may want to talk to your doc about that. Constantly up and down temps usually means you are not ovulating. I went though this and your charts looked exactly like mine did when I wasn't ovulating. And you can still get a period when you don't ovulate. So don't think just cause you get AF that means you are ovulating. Good luck!

12 years ago

im o already went to my doctor also use opks and other checks

Are you taking your temps right? Your chart does not confirm O.

12 years ago

i dont think i took them rite this mo but my chart was off and then showed the blue line so thats were i moved my o too cuz i had thought 6 days earlyer then it did

If you want to use bbt you have to do it correctly. Otherwise its useless. Your temps are so up and down that it seems like your not placing the thermometer in the right spot. Different spots in your mouth register different temperatures.. you want to get the thermometer in a "heat pocket". There are two under your tongue, one on each side. When you put the thermometer in your mouth make sure to put it to one side or the other under your tongue and not right in the middle under your tongue. Always use the same area to take your temp. If you use the left pocket, always use the left pocket.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo