Community post

Question

implantaion help

i never got this befor but tonite when i wiped i noticed a lil brown so i did a internal check and got looks like all brown put a pad on and nothing is on it also not to start af until march 26 have all the sysptoms of prgo what do you all think i have 2 other kids and dont rember having this with them

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hi , I'm having the same, we are ttc #1 and we don't get to baby dance often because he works away from home for weeks at a time. My periods are irregular so I don't know when or if I ovulate, so yesterday and the day before I had a lot of creamy white discharge and then this morning when I wiped there was a little bit of reddiesh brown stain on the tissue. I've peed like 3 time in the past two hours, could this have been implantation bleeding? I have read that each pregnancy is different so it could be that you are having it now even though you didn't with the previous two, I am really hopeful. Babydust to all!!! :)

12 years ago

I had this at 10dpo and 11dpo I'm now a week late for AF with a bfn this morning, it sounds to me like implantation bleeding, good luck to u both!! Xxx

12 years ago

Implantation bleeding is usually very light, and often goes unnoticed by women who aren't TTC. How many dpo are you? Its usually between 6-10dpo, and from then on your body begins producing the pregnancy hormone. Good luck to you both!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo