Community post

Question

Lots of creamy white CM discharge for two days ( 7dpo) is this a sign of pregnancy?

I want to know if this creamy, lotion like discharge is a good sign of early pregnancy. I am currently 7 DPO and have had it for the past two days. Most prominent yesterday and continuing today. Is any one else having this symptom, and is anyone pregnant that noticed this as well?

11 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Answers | Last Page

I had that last month and no luck. This month is is very watery 7dpo for the past 3 days.
Sometimes I feel our bodies play tricks on us just to keep us on our toes.
Good luck! x

12 years ago

Is watery mean its still white, but watery texture, or just clear watery CM? Your news brings me a little down...but it is what it is and its all different. I really think good 'ol AF is gonna mess with me big time this month, because I really want this for an xmas gift!

12 years ago • Post starter

wow!!!! i had that BIGTIME on 4dpo-7dpo...8dpo i had no symptoms and a bbt dip, today its back!! it was so bad prior to m temp dip i had to actuall change my undies!!! (SORRY TMI)

it was exactl that...lotiony kind of..white, not watery at all...and it would just 'surge out' .

dont feel bad...i wasted many hours online to find a hard answer...and there is none. some girls on here had it, some didnt, some were bfns, some were bfps.

we are all different...women in my fam NEVER get boob pain...they just grow in the end for example...

this is my 5month ttc...and never had this in my four failing cyles...i got a bfn today, but its early still...keep us posted either way what happens in the end!!!

baby dust!!!

User Image

12 years ago

I have had this too since 2dpo and it is really unusual for me I am now 11dpo.
Mine is white and creamy and like a lotion. Its not surging out of me though!
I haven't had a month like this yet and we have been ttc for 9 months.
So fingers crossed.

12 years ago

I get a lot of the creamy/ lotiony CM after O with every cycle. But this cycle I have a TON at 12dpo. It's not unusual for me to have a lot of creamy CM, but it is unusual to have so much. I think it's normally a good sign if it's not a normal thing in your cycles.

12 years ago

@scottjen
I had to also changed my undies too!! It was the worst when I was at work, and trying to keep things dry..I am a nurse, and going to the bathroom whenever I needed to, isnt always going to happen, so there was actually a time I had a wet spot on my scrubs from it! Totally embarassing and gross feeling. I just couldnt believe it saturated through the undies like that. Its unusal for me to have this much...I know I get it in decent amounts throughout the month..but this was just freaking me out!! lol...with a big smile on my face at the same time! Weird how the oddest things can bring a :) to a TTC woman that would horrify others!! Deff will keep you all posted. Thinking about testing Sat. 10dpo

@Mavswife

yeah...the wet spot for sure was a first for me like that. did you have a temp dip yet? mine decreased after that but now is getting back up there...i thought at first "is this a yeast infection???" (i never had one) lol...but no, just lots of cm and not even horny (tmi, but true!)

im scared to test today (10dpo) i only have a digital so im not sure i want a BFN spelled out yet....but who knows i am a POAS addict .....

baby dust!!!

User Image

12 years ago

No, I haven't been tracking my temps because I work night shift and sleep only a few hours throughout the day. So even if I did, they wouldn't be reliable but I really wish I could!! I think I would feel alot better being able to track that.
What day are you thinking about testing? I don't think I would wanna see the words "not preg" instead of just one line. Actually physically reading it stings a lil more I think.
Keep me posted and lemme know if and when you do!!!!
Baby dust xxxxxxxxxxxx

any updates??? had my first evap today...omg thats even worse than a bFN!!!!! did three more after all clear bfns...im 11dpo today... very sad :(

User Image

12 years ago

Also got my bfn today. :(

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo