Community post

Question

2 days late..no pg symptoms

jus wondering if i should even test..AF 2 days late but i really have no symptoms besides a runny nose..anyone get a BFP and not have many symptoms...I know i should test but for me not knowing is alittle better than seeing another BFN...have a great wkend ladies!!! :)

User Image

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

so much for that..glad i didnt test..AF jus arrived..on to the next cycle

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

with my first pregnancy i didnt have symptoms what so ever , just late period i tested 3 days later and was positive, 2nd pregnancy no symptoms just an instinct one morning and it was confirmed with a pregnancy test later tha day cant remember if i had missed period or not , by the docs calculations i would of been roughly around 4 weeks pregnant, however ...now ..this time round i have lots of symptoms and 3 days late..im just not getting any positives on my tests! but most tests are 99% accurate from the first day of a missed period, id test anyways :-) good luck !

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo