Community post

Question

Could this be?!--(TMI situation)

So, yesterday I had pink spotting on the TP and it lasted a few hours, it eventually turned a light brown and was gone by this morning. Just a bit ago, I went to the restroom and now I had clear discharge, with brown tinge in it (Sorry for the TMI, but I need to know) I want to know has anyone else experienced this? Could this be implantation bleeding? I am so anxious now because I swore to myself that I wouldn't track my symptoms this month because I wanted to relax and let things just happen. My AF isn't due for another 6 days...so I'm trying not to look into this, but it is out of the ordinary for me. Please help!
Thank you in advance!
*~*baby dust to all*~*

User Image

5 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Good luck and keep us posted, sounds hopeful

13 years ago

I never had (or noticed, I suppose) implantation bleeding, but that sounds to be what you are experiencing. Best of luck!

13 years ago

I had implantation bleeding and you described mine to a T. Unfortuately my pregnancy ended in miscarriage at 6w3d, wishing you more luck than I had!!! Sending good thoughts your way!

13 years ago

Thank you for the words of encouragement ladies! I'm hoping that this is it, but I'm trying not to get too excited because I don't want to set myself up for disappointment (which we all know is really hard) I'm not symptom tracking, but this was a situation that was unavoidable for me to notice. :) Thank you very much, and I will keep you all posted on the outcome. *Fingers Crossed & Baby Dust*

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

*sigh* So it looks like I'm out once again. I thought that with that happened, it was a sign. I started to spot Saturday, I then began to have brown discharge on Sunday. It's been light and hardly anything had touched the pad, but when I wipe I see a different story developing. Either way I just know that this time isn't the time. I'm very sad over it, it just feels like this is NEVER going to happen for me. :(

I hope you all are having better luck than I am, Baby Dust to you all.

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo