Community post

Discussion

CD5- Need a Buddy! I am officially Despirate.

View Full Post

So i've been stalking this website for the last 3 months. I've been able to calculate my cycle length (30 days).

My first day of bleeding in march was 3/21 and ended 3/24 (short bleeding this month). This leaves me at Cd5 (please correct me if i'm wrong, still getting the hang of this).

Last month I couldnt track O because of a cold I had, BD and I were taking penicilin before our anniversary trip to cut the infection and we both got a yeast infection (yikes). This was exatly during my O week and I had some icky thrush.

Going out to buy OPKs for the first time after work today. (so nervous)

Anyone want to join adventures? :-)

225 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

81 - 90 of 225 Replies | Last Page

Yay!! I'm having some cramping too! Fingers crossed my temps go up tomorrow! All this bd'ing is wearing me out lol!

10 years ago

Lynnie--any news??

10 years ago

Did you get new opks and if so what's the scoop? BD'ING
like a mother over here haha. By the way were are we all from? I'm from New Hampshire....

10 years ago

Ok ladies!!! CD15 and I'm confident that I ovulated yesterday. Next two days will tell. I'm looking for opinions on it so if anyone wants to look at my chart to give me some input let me know because I have it blocked because I don't like random people just stalking my intimate things(I guess I'm kinda personal)lol ya I know I'm crazy. How is everyone today?

10 years ago

Hey!

CD 15 today for me too. I'm totally confused bc my temps went up like I ovulated yesterday, but I still never got a positive opk! Ugh..pisses me off! I actually took another opk this morning and it was darker than the past weeks tests! I have no clue what's going on. Anyone have thoughts on this? I guess time will tell though. If my temps stay high right lol. Still BD'ing like crazy and it's wearing me out haha!

I'll take a look at your chart Jenn. I live in Michigan but am from South Carolina. Hating the cold of the north and been here now for 3 years...I don't think I'll ever get used to it lol. I'm sure NH is just as cold.

10 years ago

Ok I'll go unblock it now

10 years ago

Ya NH is rough below 19 in the winter and 102 in the summer. Mother Nature needs to get back on her estrogen meds lmao.As for your opks being a bitch lol I've read that some women won't get a pos opk but will still ovulate and still fall pregnant. Have you tired a different brand?

10 years ago

Looks like you're right about O'ing yesterday. That's awesome..you've crossed over lol! I think I did, but I'm not 100% sure. If I did then our cycles are identical. I would've o'd on CD 14. I did buy a different brand yesterday but I only bought two and I used both yesterday. Neither one was a positive, but they were def stronger than the Answer brand. Who knows. I would typically agree with you about not getting a pos. opk but in the past (the last 6 cycles) I've always gotten a positive. That's what makes me wonder. Oh well. Hopefully tomorrow my temps will still be high. I will be so angry if for some reason I don't ovulate this month!

Sounds like our weather is similar. This winter has been hell! We're still getting snow ugh!

So when do you think you'll start hpt testing? I always test early because I'm a addict.

10 years ago

I gotta run out and run some errands so stay tuned....lol

10 years ago

Ok I'm back. I just noticed something. Back in 2012 when I got pregnant with my daughter I ovulated on April 3rd 2012.... Oddly enough i ovulated on the same day two years apart lol. And I'm an early tester also usually around 8-9dpo

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo