Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

801 - 810 of 829 Replies | Last Page

Hey bluepin congrats! We are pretty much in the exact same spot! Not sure why it is so dark though or I'd that means anything? Mine was very faint in the beginning

User Image

6 years ago

@Bluepin I just looked at your test. It looks great and normal to me! I tested at 9dpo I think and I could barely see mine a d then at 10 or 11doo mine looked just like yours !

User Image

6 years ago

Hey Pearl325,

Thank you for your post. I’ve hinestly been googling it trying to see if it’s a good or bad sign!! I’m really hoping there’s nothing wrong. Congraturuons by the way!! What symptoms have you noticed?

6 years ago

Thank you and same to you! I've had so many already lol. Vivid dreams, bloody and stuffy nose, bleeding gums when I brush, all kinds of cramps, twinges and pulling in my belly, hot flashes, shortness of breath doing easy things and just recently I've been waking up at like 2 or 3 in the morning and can't fall back asleep which sucks! How about you?

User Image

6 years ago

OOOooooo lots of signs then! I had vivid dreams, cramps and a runny nose too!! But the main signs for me we’re serious fatigue, very tearful as itchy nipples of all things!!!

So I tested with ackeanlud today and it came up as 1-2 weeks pregnant. I think that’s a good thing but who knows.

6 years ago

@Bluepin that sounds great! Time to get excited! This is my first so I'm super excited! We are announcing to family on Christmas but not to the world until the first trimester is over. I don't have my first doctors appt until Feb 1st

@MidnightMystery how are you doing? No AF yet?

User Image

6 years ago

Congratulations bluepin789!! I went and looked at your HPT picture and it looks like a great positive to me! When is your expected due date?

6 years ago

Anyone get aa faint bfp? I do believe I just got mine this morning at 11dpo. Been trying for over a year since I've been in remission from Hodgkins lymphoma. Drs said I'd most likely be in early menopause but I've heard different and my levels as of a few months ago were normal. So hoping in august we'll welcome another baby into our family

6 years ago

@Pinkyksweet hi and congrats on being in remission! that is wonderful news..and yes I got such a faint BFP that I truly believed it was in my head lol. the next day it got darker so try again tomorrow and congrats!

User Image

6 years ago

Wow congratulations ladies on the new bfp amazing news!!

AFM- slight stab pains last night but still no af cd27 of a 25/31 cycle xx

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo