Community post

Discussion

Future Mommies-2-Be--TTC#1

View Full Post

I started this board for ladies who are TTC #1. Not that ladies who are trying for #2-7 aren't important, it's just a totally different ball ground and I wanted a place we Future Mommies could come to and share are feelings since "we" aren't Mommies yet. We, Future Mommies-2-Be, do not know what its like to be pregnant/carry full term, or to have a baby in our arms. Therefore our journey is completely different by that one aspect and its a big difference.

Name/Nickname:
Cycles trying:
Cycle length:
About your journey so far:

User image

297 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 297 Replies | Last Page

Hi all Can I join you? Bug, what a wonderful idea to all of us who are trying to conceive baby #1!

[Name/Nickname/b]: Rose
[Location/b]: USA
[Age/ DH's/b]: 31/32
[Cycles trying/b]: around 8
[Cycle length/b]: 27-28 days
[About your journey so far/b]:
Been married to hubby for 2yrs now (together for 8yrs) but we've had some unfortunate events happen (too sad to share details here) ever since we've been married (death and fatal sickness in our immediate family) and so needless to say we've been under so much pressure and stress it hasn't been easy. We keep saying the right time hasn't come for a happy occasion like having a baby because how could it when someone you love is so sick?
Aaaaanyway, we are still trying to make our little miracle and ultimately it is up to God to decide when that will be! God Bless and hope you all get your here soon!

I have to say that this site has really helped with everything that has been going on and it's so nice to share with all of you going through the same... TO ALL!!

User Image

12 years ago

Hey Ladies!

Whiterose! welcome to our little group of TTC#1 ladies!
Glad you could join us on here!

So.... I know after 10 min, PG tests are not supposed to be considered.... but today I took the $ store ones I had done at 8DPO and 10 DPO... The one from 10DPO looks like it might have a VERY VERY VERY VERY faint line... when I compared it to the 8DPO one the 8DPO didnt look like it had anything but the 10DPO one did... I know I shouldnt even be considering the tests as valid the day after I took it but it gives me the POAS addiction to go get a FRER.

although my temp dipped today... my cervix is still high. I just cant tell if its firm or not cuz I cant even reach it!

any thoughts?

-Bec- June to November 2011 December 2011...!!!! User Image

12 years ago

good morning ladies..
Welcome Rose...
This is a great, caring group!!

I myself had AF arrive last weekend and it was a dissapointment in deed...we decided to take a break this month from tracking and OPKing..and just relax and have fun! my sister was a big help..she has 2 little ones and her best advise was get drunk and have fun! haha (while taking pre natals of course) She told me it takes time and to try and relax..i have my calandar that tells me my fertile times..i have 2 apps on my droid..and the one has you put in your last few periods and gives the average time..and it was right on with when i Od..according to my OPK..and thats all im going by this month..we will be heading away next weekend and it is about my O time..so maybe we will get lucky..we are going to see a cowboys patriots game and i joked months ago that if we made a baby we would give it a middle name of Dallas..(my DH is a cowboys fan)

Girls..i hope this is your month!
Bug - crazy cousin..she needs some serious help!
Greekmum! - oh i hope its a BFP...i will say that if there is a line keep your hopes up!!! if its neg nothing will show up..that i promise..Best to test on the day of your missed period..coming from the girl who wasted 4 tests hoping and waiting..just to be greeted by AF!! grrrrrr! but if those tests are only 1.00...test away!
Katie! have fun in Bali!! always wanted to go...would love a bali baby to happen! of a BFP to happen before during or after bali! keep us posted and have an amazing trip!!! maybe the get away will help you relax...

wints- good luck at the doc! let us know how things go! and my mom is improving..helped to get my mind off of myself..but also made me want to give her a grandchild even more...its scary when our parents age and have health issues..she has a history of a brain tumor 3 years ago..and has been clear..and had an MRI and still clear! praise God! our mantra the whole time she was sick was

FAITH HOPE AND LOVE!!

and thats what we all need...What i have told my friends going through IVF and other issues..and friends trying to find the love of their lives..ithere is a plan for us..and we do not have controll..we can try to giude things..and we all do..

A lil story for the day..a woman was asking her minister why God wasnt making her better..and he said...wirte the letters LET GOD on a post it..one letter per post it..and put them where you can see it..and pray about it..and one day the D fell..and she got her answer.

LET GO..she just needed to LET GO and LET GOD do it..I dont know if anyone is religious or not..and i for sure dont want to offend anyone..but this has been a good help for me when i try to make things happen on my own..and this has gotten me throuh alot..

Hope you all have a great day..

Melissa

User Image

12 years ago

Welcome Whiterose!!

This group is amazing, your going to love it! Everyone here understands and is so helpful! I hope you get your BFP, I will be praying!!

Angelcutie, Thats story was amazing! I love to hear things like that! Anytime I'm struggling with letting go I always use that phrase, "Let go and let God," It's a great phrase to live your life by. We always think and want to have control over everything, but ultimately it's not up to us. God bless all you ladies!!

User Image

12 years ago

Beca, It's understandable.Did you post your test to get a vote on it? I wanna see the test. Fx'd you got yourself a BFP!!! I think you sound like you are. I'm sorry about your girlfriends SIL losing her baby.

Aby, I'm glad your keeping yourself busy and it doesn make the time go by faster. My Cousin isn't PG, its all a lie. Praise the Lords. Not much longer and you will be TTCing with us.

Rose, Welcome.I'm sorry about your unfortunate events but glad to see that your trying for a little miracle now. Fx'd that you get that BFP!!!

Melissa, sorry about Af but glad to see your going to relax and taking it easy this month. Dallas is a cute middle name and it would be very ironic if you had a lil boy conceived when spent time to go to a game.

We definitely try to guide things. LOL. Thank you, Melissa for sharing that story that touched my heart and I have heard the say a bunch but hearing it like that was amazing. Thank you!

Temp is rising slowly but atleast its rising now I have to mull over every sign/symptom till the unwanted AF date.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Bug - No i didnt post the pic but I'm also at work so its hard to take the pic with out some one noticing! I will as soon as I can.

Since the cramps in my abomen just started to feel funny (not AF cramps more intense almost like I'm bloated/full) and my back ache also got worse over the last hour... Im going to buy a FRER test at lunch... Even the hubby thinks I might be because of all the eating I have been doing. And complaining Im always hungry! I ate my left over fettuccine Alfredo (went to Boston Pizza to watch the first Hockey Game) for breakfast this morning cuz I was starving and now... Im hungry again! I ate like an hour and a half ago!!!

A while back I was talking to my mom about the symptoms she experienced while PG with (Im the eldest of two) The only real symptom she remembers is coming home after work and passing out on the couch! My grandmother thought she was on drugs! She never had morning sickness or sore bbs...or cramping or anything!

She was lucky about the morning sickness and I hope I inherit that. I only feel sick when I havent eaten anything in a few hours but I never vomit.

Please wish me good luck ladies!!! 20 min till I buy the test! Im so nervous!
I have a good feeling and the fact that hubby even thinks it might be a good sign. I didnt even mention it to him. He sort of noticed all the symptoms on his own.

- so nervous now!

-Bec- June to November 2011 December 2011...!!!! User Image

12 years ago

Beca, I can't wait to see the photos when you do get that chance and eating like crazy...wonderful sign, back ache as well. You are lucky if you do inherit the non morning sickness. That is wonderful. FX'd that you get that BFP on the FRER!!!

User image

Angel- WOW loved that story with Let Go! So true thanks so much for sharing!!! Great idea on relaxing and taking it easy, I was told to do that too, it also helps to go away for a while and forget your routine... Hope you get your Dallas baby!!

Bradsummer- thank you so much! I will be praying for you as well...

Bug- Thanks! FX for you too!!!

Greek- I agree with the girls, if you saw a + it's definitely a good good sign!! That's so amazing and I bet your nerves are going crazy right about now! FX you get a strong at lunch today!!! :)

AFM- I'm now officially 1 day late CD29 (I always get it by CD28) I did a test with ANSWER last night but bfn. However, I had quite a few liquids during the day so not sure how accurate that was... was gonna do a FMU today but got scared and told myself if she doesn't show up today I'll test with FMU tomorrow.
I haven't been feeling like I usually do before getting Ms. AF at all (like my bbs are all swollen usually, not now and TMI sorry been gassy a lot)... I had weird cramps last night on my left side but not AF cramps... that could be good right?

User Image

12 years ago

Rose, Fx'd AF stays away and you get a BFP. Do you know how many DPO you are? Everybody is different and some ladies can't get a BFP until after 14dpo. Some get them early. FMU is of course always the best to use.

User image

Hello everyone,

I love this thread, everyone is so nice a caring. I like to read it a couple of times just to get everones story in my head as clear as possible.
Love to each of you.

Hello Rose, nice to meet you and some exciting stuff your way. I really hope that you get that BFP. Good luck and like Bug said everyone is different.
I like (when I have the cash) to buy those tests that are very to the point, Pregnant- Not pregnant. In a sick way it kind of makes me smile? Like am I really surpirsed?

Bug Keep getting warmer girl, raise the temps!! Any symptoms different this month?

Greekmum, super super excitied!!! You can do it. It would be so cool for one of us First baby girls to be the next on the site!!
Be checking on here all the time fofr that Pic!!

Angel, Sisters are so brilliant! Im glad that she is there for you, and yes I have heard that a bit of the tipple is wonders for baby making!!! Thank you for the insperational story, its always great to have something in your life to live by and even though it can be hard to Let go, in the long run it has always brought me peace. Thank you for that xxx

Bradsummer, Keep having fun and everything will happen soon, I know that its hard when you are waiting on time to pass to get somewhere, but it will be here soon. Im sorry that you cant just 'go for it' and start the process, but you have done it the right way and what is right for you guys. I bet you wont have to wait long to be rewarded.

AFM, im going to the Dr today like I said before. Im really not hopeful on the O front. My temps have been very steady, no move either way!! Dont feel any different, no symptoms, no nothing really!! Huh?
Oh well, My DH is coming with me and thtas always nice.
I went to Zumba last night with my friend who had her baby 3 weeks ago. She really wanting to get back to normal. She really doesnt have a bump at all,!!! I know im not going to be like that !!!! Its in my jeans to be a "bigger lady" LOL!!!

Love to all

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo