Community post

Discussion

CD 6

View Full Post

Heyy ladies! Today Im on cd 6. Anyone else just start a new cycle? This is our 11th month ttc. Im surprisingly optimistic this go around...Im sure that will change once the tww gets here lol. This cycle we are using preseed, fertility vitamins, and tomorrow we are both taking fertility tests we ordered off of amazon...Im anxious to know the results! How is everyone else feeling? Anyone trying anything new? Good luck and baby dust to everyone!!! :]

313 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

71 - 80 of 313 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone. Im new on here. Im 9 dpo and have white creamy cm right now and saw a little bit of light pink spotting when checking my cervix. I'm not having any of the breast tenderness that I usually get after ovulation. I got a BFN on FMU but I know its still early. I'm looking for some TWW buddies :)

10 years ago

Hi ladies, sorry I have been MIA for awhile. I've been really busy. To fill you guys in I tested at 10 and 11dpo and got bfn. I quit testing after that because if I was going to get a bfp I should be able to see it by 10dpo with no problem since tests are so sensitive now. So now I am just waiting for af to show. Today I have a really intense backache and really bad cramps (a lot worse than I normally experience) So I expect af to show up anytime today.

Shelob so great to hear about your high levels. I hope you get some more good news soon!

dixieheart your symptoms sound promising. If you are already getting pronounced veins you should be able to get your positive! So test and let us know how it goes :]

Good luck ladies I hope yall see your positives soon :]

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey guys. I'm 13 dpo and on CD 42, AF should be tomorrow. Really nervous, I expect AF because that's what happens every cycle.

Symptoms? Absolutely nothinggg.

Next few months are prep for treatments.

10 years ago

Hi ladies......

Welcome xtraskinny......keep us posted on how your 2ww is going......

Liz so good to hear from you....i know I'm also very busy myself enjoying the last few days with my mother in law before she returns to the USA......

Shelob exciting news I'm almost positive that your BFP is around the corner.....so good to hear how great things are going for you....gives me hope for the last few days of my 2ww........I'm 12dpo today......

No more waiting for our BFP........

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies.......so AF decided show her ugly face this morning! I was so disappointed.....I am suppose to be 13dpo today, AF suppose to show up tomorrow.....could be that O was on the 16th and not to the 17th.......that would explain AF being a day early. This has never happened to me I'm like clock work with my cycle every 30 days with a LP of 14 days.......

I was so excited yesterday......early afternoon I had and increase of cm with a pink/brownish spotting......this also has never happened to me before in any of my cycles......

Well I had can say that the past 2 cycles I have had every possible early pregnancy symptom ever recorded.......so we going on our 4th cycle month ttc.....

I have also made an appointment with our doctor for Friday @ 2.....to have us both checked out......I know we have only been trying for 3 months, but if there is something wrong I would rather want to know sooner than later......

So today is cd1 for me.......how are you guys doing?

User Image

10 years ago

Hi dixieheart sorry to hear that. But Af showed for me today too. Looks like we are starting cd1 together...unfortunately lol. We have been ttc for a yr so Im making a doctors appointment too. Also everything this cycle was completely abnormal for me too, never experienced that stuff before. I hope everything goes well at your appointment. Keep us informed :]

Hi everyone - and welcome xtraskinny and TryingAndHoping.

11 dpo today. Still have 4, 5 or 6 days before AF is due depending on whether this is a 14, 15 or 16 day luteal phase cycle. I know it is supposed to be consistent but I confirm ovulation with temping and most cycles are VERY clear with temperature shift. I just have wacky cycles. Sigh.

Sorry to hear AF got you Dixieheart and Lizhaley :( So disappointing after a long wait. It is definitely good for peace of mind to get tests done. Ours have all been good (except my PCOS) and so there is really no reason we shouldn't be getting pregnant when I am ovulating!!!

Xtraskinny, if the spotting was from implantation you will have to wait a couple of days before any hCG will show up on a HPT. Good luck :)

TryingAndHoping I know exactly what you mean about expecting AF because that's what always happens. That is usually how I feel too. This cycle I was on clomid so I am feeling rather more positive as the medical staff at the fertility clinic have been positive. I know I had a nice big egg, the perfect thickness of lining, and fantastic progesterone. BUT there is still only that 20% chance of getting pregnant each cycle!!!! At least you only have one more day to wait :) I HATE waiting and always have to wait longer than anyone else in the "TWW". I am thankful I have a decent length luteal phase though.

10 years ago

I went in for my gyno exam today, going to start having some procedures done soon for fertility that have me a little scared. Just waiting on my AF to start for us to get started. The procedures sound so invasive, one even including surgery.

Next few months are prep for treatments.

10 years ago

Glad to hear things are going good for you shelob! I can't wait to hear you say you got your bfp, Im sure this is your month. Everything just sounds so positive! :]

Hi tryingandhoping, welcome to our group :] How long have you been ttc? We have been trying for a year and I am actually calling tomorrow to set up an appointment to have our fertility evaluated. Im really nervous. I am also at very high rish for breast cancer. Every female on both sides of my family has had it and has got it young. I am also setting up an appointment for genetic testing to see if I carry the gene and we are going from there. It makes me feel like we are in even more of a rush to conceive.

Glad to hear things are going good for you shelob! I can't wait to hear you say you got your bfp, Im sure this is your month. Everything just sounds so positive! :]

Hi tryingandhoping, welcome to our group :] How long have you been ttc? We have been trying for a year and I am actually calling tomorrow to set up an appointment to have our fertility evaluated. Im really nervous. I am also at very high rish for breast cancer. Every female on both sides of my family has had it and has got it young. I am also setting up an appointment for genetic testing to see if I carry the gene and we are going from there. It makes me feel like we are in even more of a rush to conceive.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo