Community post

Discussion

CD5- Need a Buddy! I am officially Despirate.

View Full Post

So i've been stalking this website for the last 3 months. I've been able to calculate my cycle length (30 days).

My first day of bleeding in march was 3/21 and ended 3/24 (short bleeding this month). This leaves me at Cd5 (please correct me if i'm wrong, still getting the hang of this).

Last month I couldnt track O because of a cold I had, BD and I were taking penicilin before our anniversary trip to cut the infection and we both got a yeast infection (yikes). This was exatly during my O week and I had some icky thrush.

Going out to buy OPKs for the first time after work today. (so nervous)

Anyone want to join adventures? :-)

225 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

61 - 70 of 225 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies wanted to join the thread i had a chemical in feb started this cycle on the 25th of march so I'm not to far behind you guys praying this baby stick this would be my first child im currently on cycle day 8 and usually ovulate soon after due to my short cycles this last one went 32 so im praying its a healthy egg ready to attach and stay to everyone

10 years ago

Never to late to join and it's ok your far behind us!

Welcome and sorry to hear about your chemical ð???

Www.gofundme.com/operation-baby <--- PLEASE CHECK THAT OUT 1ovulation, 1pregnancy, and 1 miscarriage 2012 :( Current cycle - femera TBD

10 years ago

Jenn--the advanced (blink smiley face) test screwed me up too ! That's why I switched to the dip strips. I found out that the way they work is by detecting small changes day by day. So every time I would start it would show negative then the next day the smile face, then the next day the blinky smile. It never seemed to even matter when during my cycle I tried it. I don't use them anymore for that reason mostly but also because they're so darn expensive! I would bet today you get a smiley face. Besides, I think the instructions say to use FMU. Good luck and keep me posted bc I'm curious lol.

xoxo-- welcome and sorry to hear of your loss :( Praying that we all have better luck this go around!

10 years ago

Ya FMU is preferred but last night I just couldn't wait I wanted to try them out. I'm waiting on this mornings results as I type this. The instructions say they will be displayed in 8 mins lol....wow kinda long isn't it. ok drumroll please...... A solid smily face which means Peak Fertility!!! Woohoo. I did two last night the one with the blank circle and then another one around 9ish and that had a flashing smily which means "high fertility" BUT explain why opks are just under positive

10 years ago

Yeah that's what I was talking about with the advanced test. For some reason it does that. My thoughts are that you're getting closer and the advanced test is picking up on those minor changes. The crummy thing is that now that you have a solid smiley it takes like 48hrs for the test screen to go blank again. So that means that you can't use it until then :(. Do you have anymore test strips? I like them better because I can clearly see changes and def. positives. Sounds like you're getting close! Yay! My strips are finally getting darker, but no quite positive yet. Keep us posted!

10 years ago

Yes I still have a ton of strips and two more $ store opks once I entered in my peak on my bbt chart it predicted ovulation for tomorrow CD14 so we shall see

10 years ago

I had 3 neg tests yesterday cd14 :(

I even had a dip in my temp! We bd anyway just in case!

:)

Www.gofundme.com/operation-baby <--- PLEASE CHECK THAT OUT 1ovulation, 1pregnancy, and 1 miscarriage 2012 :( Current cycle - femera TBD

10 years ago

Jenn, Yeah I would just keep testing with the strips and play the waiting game, but I would guess you're super close! :)

Lynnie-I had 3 neg. tests yesterday too and negatives today so far. I did take one with SMU and it was darker than my FMU, so hopefully I'm gearing up. Test again later today..maybe it will be stronger.

I'm getting excited for all of us!!

10 years ago

I'm gonna test around 2 pm or 3 pm

I just wanna see a positive so bad! But I know my temps will be the for sure thing to tell me. I've been low the last two days so hopefully it will rise. We started bd yesterday and will go every other day

10 years ago

As of 12:00pm Two separate OPK'S are blazing positive!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo