Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

671 - 680 of 829 Replies | Last Page

Hey Penny,

Where are you in your cycle? When is your period due? Usually the cervix is low before AF arrives and will feel hard like the tip of your nose, if pregnancy has occured the cervix will go soft and high but keep in mind this can Take up to six weeks. As you have to use your whole finger id say thats a positive sign so far!x

6 years ago

Morning ladies - how is everyone today? Dragonfly, I am hoping it's just implantation bleeding or early spotting for you!

Penney - any updates?

I am definitely getting the itch to test, but am trying hard to hold off!!! I am only 11dpo so didn't bother this morning, but am contemplating tomorrow or Tuesday morning. I only have cheapies in the house at the moment, so if I test and there is the hint of something, I can go out and get a proper test for DH on Wed before he leaves town. What do you think?

6 years ago

Hey @twwtoolong
How you have the will Power i do not know Lol! Tommorow youl be 12dpo i think usually you can see a line by Then. Fingers crossed for you! Have you any symptoms x

6 years ago

Midnight- We have been ttcing for so long that I am tired of getting BFN's, so try to hold off as much as possible. Some pinching/cramping (but nothing different than other cycles), the fatigue is new though, slept for 8 hours Friday night, 3 hours yesterday afternoon and was still in bed by 10pm and slept for 8 hours again. We'll see how I feel tomorrow!

6 years ago

@twwtoolong. Yea i understand ive given up on testing due to the irregularities ive been experiencing. Ooo Sounds hopeful if its out of the ordinary for you!! Are you a cervix checker? Ive been wracking my brains trying to work out my current cycle im on CD17 no idea when Or if ovulation occured. I did BD on CD9 tho hope i didnt miss It. Havent had any migraines either wich i thinks a bad thing could mean i havent O at all hufff the joys aye lol xx

CD17- past five days worse constipation ive ever experienced! Ate a choc muffin some Time in the early AM! Increased hunger, low abdominal pains when pressed xx

6 years ago

Also five days of hardend breasts xx

6 years ago

Sounds promising Midnight. I haven't bothered checking my cervix anymore, only tried it a couple of times and didn't find it that helpful, just stressful and didn't provide me with enough info to be worth it.

6 years ago

@twwtoolong i hope so not convinced tho seems early for symptoms for me but we never know! Aw yeah i Get what u mean can be stressful, i must be bored i seem to check min? alot suppose its out of habit now x

6 years ago

@twwtoolong - I bought some cheapies the other day too and was thinking of maybe testing early this time around... I do still want to hold off until 12 or 13 DPO to up the chances of not getting false negative. I'm nervous about testing though but I have two cheap tests and 3 more expensive ones. Let us know if you test tomorrow morning! Crossing my fingers for you.

@Dragonfly - I hope you have a relaxing next few weeks. You are in the right mindset. If AF comes then she comes and you just think positive thoughts and let mother nature run her course. I'm thinking about you.

AFM - My temperature went back up today so I was happy to see that. If it stays up the next few days I'll feel better about testing early with my cheap tests.

6 years ago

@flamingogirl13 Thats good news to see your temp back up! So tempting to test when Time gets closer isnt It. Looking back didnt we share O day in a previous cycle? Been messing about with the calculator ...if i use the earlier O dat? when i Saw the fertile cm id be 11dpo Too It also Said i can poas tomorrow. Will see How i feel :) hope the temp stays up and hope the witch stays away.x

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo