Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

51 - 60 of 829 Replies | Last Page

purplesummer- Keep us updated!!! so happy for you! i hope this is our month as well, with my daughter it took 5 months ttc after getting off BCP and we are on our 5th month now LOL. im happy that my fertile week is next week so thanksgiving holidays will be relaxed stress free and mind clear and not trying to think of every symptom.

dragonfly-dont let them discourage you on comments. i think if you posted in CM/IB it would show that "view at your discretion" So the picture wouldnt be visible till you click to see it. i dont havent post any pics so not sure how it works. How many DPO are you again? You usually start AF now or in 2 days?

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Yes, I believe someone suggested that as I didn't know as it is my first time ever posting anything on this site besides forums and even that was my first time so a great big thank you to all of you for making me feel welcome, wow tearing up. I am 11dpo today and the bleeding is still dark brown and if this is a 28-day cycle then AF is on Nov 10. If it is a 26-day like last month then AF should be tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed that she doesn't show.

ETA. Oh crap. Scratch that last comment on CD. Today is CD 26 , so I am hoping that the brown spotting doesn't turn red as I don't normally spot before AF and it only happened the one time. When to test?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Well ladies, looks like Admin changed it for me. Guess I don't have to repost the picture. Sorry if I have offended anyone.

ETA. I am trying not to worry but I think this spotting is turning red on me. I put a tampon in and will see what it looks like in a couple hours. Keeping my fingers crossed. I don't feel much cramping like AF is coming. I just want it to stop. Will keep you updated. Better try to keep my mind on work but it is so hard when there is lots of other stuff going on in my head.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I'm still here! Been MIA for a bit while hubby was home. I'm still on birth control, it's making me sick. Went to the Dr last week for continued cramping, even after AF. They did a scan and said everything looks good, and the extreme ovulation pain was probably hyper ovulation. Which freaks me out a bit.
I'll be stopping BCP on wednesday and hopefully get AF will start by saturday, resetting my cycle.
I'm going to go back and read through everyone's posts. From July group it looks like Purplesummer and possibly dragonfly are doing really well! Congrats!

6 years ago • Post starter

@callmecrazy. I should borrow your username as I am going crazy with my spotting as I think it is starting to turn red. I tried that POP (Probability of Pregnancy) and it said I had 16% chance. It's not very high so I am just trying to remain hopeful.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

callmecrazy-Hey so we both are waiting to ovulate on CD18? i hope! i need to go get my opk sticks here soon.

dragonfly- try not to stress much. If your CD28 cycle that would be thursday. If you normally dont spot then maybe a good sign. Stay positive.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Thank you. Trying to stay positive. My app states Nov 10 but all I can say is that I remember last month that I spotted red and then AF came either that night or full force the next day. Right now, it looks like the spotting is slowly stopping. Will have to see how the day/night progress. I am almost tempting to poas but still think it could be early to get a positive or I am just anxious to begin with in regards to testing. I noticed a symptom last night that was weird for me. My gums above my front teeth felt weird. Not sure if that's a symptom besides bleeding gums.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly - I had a spotting like that for my last 4 pregnancies. FX for you!

Beautiful - I do usually O on day 18-19, which if i let this cycle go would have been nov 13-14. But since hubby won't be home until the 21st, I am restarting my cycle this weekend.

@callmecrazy. Thank you for your high hopes. I had no idea you can restart your cycle. Keeping my fingers crossed for you as well. Hope this is your month.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly - it's not a common practice. Birth control is used in many PCOS cases to induce a period, but I used it in my IVF cycles to put me on the same cycle as the mother, whom the eggs came from. Knowing how it works I asked my midwife for BCP to adjust it.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo