Community post

Discussion

CD5- Need a Buddy! I am officially Despirate.

View Full Post

So i've been stalking this website for the last 3 months. I've been able to calculate my cycle length (30 days).

My first day of bleeding in march was 3/21 and ended 3/24 (short bleeding this month). This leaves me at Cd5 (please correct me if i'm wrong, still getting the hang of this).

Last month I couldnt track O because of a cold I had, BD and I were taking penicilin before our anniversary trip to cut the infection and we both got a yeast infection (yikes). This was exatly during my O week and I had some icky thrush.

Going out to buy OPKs for the first time after work today. (so nervous)

Anyone want to join adventures? :-)

225 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

51 - 60 of 225 Replies | Last Page

I have never ever ever seen a positive opk. I hope to one day!

I just did one at 7:30am with second morning pee just to see. Not even a second line is seen on this one! LOL. I usually test at like 2pm. So I will test at 2pm and then maybe at 8-9pm just to see when the best time is for me to test.

Www.gofundme.com/operation-baby <--- PLEASE CHECK THAT OUT 1ovulation, 1pregnancy, and 1 miscarriage 2012 :( Current cycle - femera TBD

10 years ago

Well CD12.....Please don't hate me but I got a pos opk will confirm it with my afternoon test. Sometimes FMU is can deceiving.

10 years ago

I won't hate you! LOL I will be jealous!

I have some cramping and what I think looked like a little spotting so I am hoping to get a pos later!

I also have pcos so I may not see a pos at all. That's why I temp because temping is the only for sure way to know. I had a dip this morning so I'll have to go jump my hubby later just in case!

Www.gofundme.com/operation-baby <--- PLEASE CHECK THAT OUT 1ovulation, 1pregnancy, and 1 miscarriage 2012 :( Current cycle - femera TBD

10 years ago

Good morning Ladies!!

My uncle had a heart attack on Saturday morning and passed away yesterday. My family really needs me. This is soooo hard, i'm really hoping it isnt going to affect my drive this cycle and I hope the stress doesnt affect me either...

But i'm also hoping I will be the one bringing a new member into the family.

I havent checked my CM at all this cycle, I deff dont want to TTC another month. That alone is stressful. LOL. SIGHHHHHHH

10 years ago • Post starter

I've been tempting for 2yrs now and I'm glad I do because even tho opks are good they aren't always accurate especially for people with irregular cycles. Last month I ovulated on CD13 which Is why I started testing so early. Plus the increase in CM is kinda a dead give away that something is happening. Which is also something else I track along with cervical position

10 years ago

I'm so sorry for your loss hope! Please try to relax so your not to stressed.

Jenn, I check my cm also but can't do the cervix thingy. Never could!

10 years ago

Oh wow Hope...so sorry to hear of your loss too, but like you said maybe you'll be adding another member to your family soon and like Lynnie said try not to stress too much. TTC is stressful as it is!

Jenn..Congrats on the big fat POSITIVE!!! Really hoping for one soon! Better grab the other half soon and get busy!

Lynnie good luck..you and I are in the same boat. Still negatives :( I hope that doesn't mean that I'm not going to O this month (I will be devastated). I temp too so hopefully if I can't catch it on these damn strips I will at least know for sure if it happens lol

10 years ago

Hope I'm so so sorry for your loss. I completely understand as I just lost my grampa in jan and just now on the 21st of march I lost my brother to stage 4 cancer. My heart is shattered and I definitely feel your pain. We're all here for one another even if it's to just plain vent!

10 years ago

Jenn-so sorry to hear of your losses as well :( Life is so hard sometimes and trying so hard to conceive is no less difficult. I feel very hopeful for all of us this month! With loss often times comes strength! Just keep in mind that strength comes in numbers and even though this is "just a website" we can all help each other stay strong!

10 years ago

Thanks!! It's nice to have others to relate to. I've had a struggling day. First thing this morning has you all know I had a positive opk.....well at noon it looked still slightly positive so I went out and bought the clear blue advanced digital opk just for the frigging thing to flash a blank circle meaning " low fertility" or something like that. REALLY WTF is happening here. Sorry for the rant just confused. Seriously thinking about giving up. Some say those test aren't as sensitive as the cheaper ones like the dip sticks or the $store ones. IDK I'm overly annoyed right now

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo