Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 905 Replies | Last Page

This is sooo much better than just a good morning .

Cristi~ I am sooooo super excited for you. I hope this little one sticks! You deserve it after so long

jennavee~

Bammom~

debby~

AFM~I still have a ways to go for testing so I'm gonna sit back and keep my fingers crossed that all of your little beans stick and that there will be more bfp's to come!

10 years ago

Oh and if anyone is counting, with beatles and 1040, that makes 11 on this thread so far!!

10 years ago

11 BFPs?? Wow! That is awesome and truly inspiring! Let's keep the momentum going!!

10 years ago

to all those still waiting to test

This is a GREAT month!!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Congrats on all the BFP's!!

AFM: I am 6/7 dpo today.... And my temp the past 2 mornings have been lower so don't know what that is all about. not due til October 3 or 4th but maybe it's coming earlier.... I don't know.
Just really in the dumps this morning... Pretty sure my temps are all screwy this month... Haven't been taking them at the same time and have had problems with allergies, so I have turned into a mouth breather this past few days, so I'm sure that has affected it.

And broke down and tested this am with fmu.... big fat negative ..... So that didn't help either..... Really just think I am out this month...

10 years ago

I'm "9 dpo" I'm not sure. but today it was my first test because I wasn't feeling good and it was very faint but there was a line! I'm gonna test again maybe tomorrow.

" rel="nofollow">

10 years ago

1st~~ don't go counting yourself out just yet. The game is not over until the shows her face. Not to mention, if you are, you may not have even implanted yet. It's way too early to count yourself out. Keep your chin up girly =)

10 years ago

1stTTC, keep your head up! The chances of a bfp at 6/7 dpo are suuuuper slim, so you're not out by any means.

Congrats debby on your BFP!

And to all the ladies with a BFP, did you have any tell-tale signs or symptoms? Keep us updated!

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

I was dizzy all the time and with acid reflux... sore bb's and throat like I was going to be sick. but I was thinking Is to early to test. I have very irregular periods and I'm not sure when I ovulated. Today is my cycle day 30.... but the last cycle was 36 days.

" rel="nofollow">

10 years ago

Thanks Ladies :) It's raining here, so maybe it's the weather putting me in a mood... Guess I will give a few days, maybe a week, and try again....

@Debby: Congrats and

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo