Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

521 - 530 of 905 Replies | Last Page

Dh just made me do the happy dance! He is no peestick squinter. If he glances at it and he does not see a line, then there is no line and he tells me he can't see it. He saw it this morning!!!!! Nothing made me happier than those words coming out of his mouth!!!!

OMG ladies, I might be pregnant!!! I am still waiting for the line to come up quicker, then I will test with FRER then test with digital. Dun, dun, dun!!!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=179131

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Congrats bammom!!!!! Thats GREAT news!!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Bammom - YAY!!!!!!! That's definitely a line! So excited we get to be preggo buddies!!!!

10 years ago

OMG, congrats jenavee and bammom! So much good news! What dpo are each of you? Seems like lots of early bfps this month

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Goodness, what exciting news when I looked here this morning! Cristi, Jennavee, and Bammon: congratulations! Ladies, I'll be praying for a for all of you! Just the best way to start the day.

User Image

10 years ago

wifey - I'm between 9 and 11 dpo (not exactly sure because my temps got screwed up this month)

10 years ago

Thanks ladies!! I'm 12 dpo today

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hi: Today I take the home preg test and it came back with a very faint positive!!! I can't believe it, I'm gonna wait for more days to test again.

" rel="nofollow">

10 years ago

Holy cow! Tons of BFPs!! I love it!

Cristi - I've been following you and your story for so long...I am so happy for you and praying this little bean sticks! Sending you LOADS of !!! SOOO happy for you! Keep us posted! Congrats!

jennavee - congrats to you...that is definitely a BFP!!!

Bammon - congrats to you as well...how exciting!!

debbybaez - congrats!!

Lacey - Sorry to hear the news. :( Something in my gut just tells me that my DH and I are going to be in the same boat you guys are in. We aren't scheduled to see a doctor until December (ugh!) but hopefully we can get in before that! Hang in there...drop me a message if you ever want to talk/vent!

AFM - I am 9dpo and have extremely sore bbs and have been having some awful cramps. AF is due October 2nd...so it isn't too unusual to have these symptoms. After seeing all of the BFPs on here this morning I decided to take a test and it was BFN :( I know it is early but I am all ready feeling defeated :(

GL to everyone in the TWW! So excited for everyone who has gotten a BFP! It brings me hope! Keep us all updated!

10 years ago

DUDE! I am here in shock this morning, that is a LOT of BFPs!!!! Makes me BEYOND happy for you ladies!! to all of you wonderful ladies!

Jennavee: OMGGGGG! SO HAPPY FOR YOU CONGRATS!!!!! <3

Cristi: THIS IS IT FOR YOU I KNOW IT!!! I am SO happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you have been trying for a very long time and have gone through so much. YAYYYY!!! You give me hope to be strong and push through to get the reward in the end!

Bammom: I see a line! Congrats!!!!!!!

debbybaez: congratulations!!!!

Lacey: I felt for you so much when I read your post, BUT I truly believe that you WILL be pregnant, whether it be through natural of IVF. This journey may not be easy, but it will be worth it!!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo