Community post

Discussion

CD5- Need a Buddy! I am officially Despirate.

View Full Post

So i've been stalking this website for the last 3 months. I've been able to calculate my cycle length (30 days).

My first day of bleeding in march was 3/21 and ended 3/24 (short bleeding this month). This leaves me at Cd5 (please correct me if i'm wrong, still getting the hang of this).

Last month I couldnt track O because of a cold I had, BD and I were taking penicilin before our anniversary trip to cut the infection and we both got a yeast infection (yikes). This was exatly during my O week and I had some icky thrush.

Going out to buy OPKs for the first time after work today. (so nervous)

Anyone want to join adventures? :-)

225 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

41 - 50 of 225 Replies | Last Page

Not much on my end. Been testing since CD 8 and still getting -'s. I don't care for the Answer brand strips that I bought this month though. I figured at least they'd be getting darker but no. Hopefully I won't need new ones next month lol. Starting to get a little annoyed but I'm impatient...I don't usually O until CD 14-15 anyhow. How's it going on your end? Starting to get darker?

10 years ago

Babydust..sorry to hear of your CP last month :( I'm CD 11 as well. Thanks for coming to this board! We all need as much support as possible!

10 years ago

I'm cd 13 and not even close to a pos opk. Gahhhhhh

Www.gofundme.com/operation-baby <--- PLEASE CHECK THAT OUT 1ovulation, 1pregnancy, and 1 miscarriage 2012 :( Current cycle - femera TBD

10 years ago

Ugh!! Same here! Sometimes waiting to O is just as difficult as the 2WW lol!

10 years ago

Ya waiting for O can be mind numbing. My opks are getting darker but not positive yet. If I'm right then they will be positive tomorrow so I'll be sure to keep ya'all posted

10 years ago

Ya waiting for O can be mind numbing. My opks are getting darker but not positive yet. If I'm right then they will be positive tomorrow so I'll be sure to keep ya'all posted

10 years ago

Ugh not sure why that posted twice...

10 years ago

Ugh..still negative today . I really thought today would be it! CD 12 and still no surge. I will never use these Answer tests again lol. Here's for hoping for tomorrow!

10 years ago

I'm starting to regret buying my opks online! Sure I saved money but the answer ones always showed me something.

Www.gofundme.com/operation-baby <--- PLEASE CHECK THAT OUT 1ovulation, 1pregnancy, and 1 miscarriage 2012 :( Current cycle - femera TBD

10 years ago

Well I'm using the Answer dip strips (not the ones that look like fret's). I don't think they're as good. Actually, I don't really care for any of the "dip types"..even the hpt's. I'm probably just not liking them bc I have yet to get a positive lol!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo