Community post

Discussion

August 2015: IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Let's keep those BFP's coming ladies!!!

Prayers, Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes to everyone

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

451 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

431 - 440 of 451 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies,

Chaffins - Your little bean is a cutie. It's sweet that your DH crieda bit. I'm glad to hear everything is progressing nicely and the little bean looks healthy.

Basia - I'm glad you're doing well. How many weeks are you now? you must be almost to the 2nd trimester if they're going to be doing testing soon.

Kethryes - I'm so sorry about your coworker. It's an insensitive thing to say. It's nice that you're trying to be happy for them.

AFM - I'm now halfway through my TWW. I'm not having any noticable symptoms but thats alright. I'm hoping I'll have good news on Saturday morning.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Margie - ahhhh the TWW - hopefully this week will go fast for you.
I am 12 weeks 1 day pregnant today :D Honestly most of the time I don't feel pregnant and I keep forgetting that I am (except at night when I wake up to go pee 2-3 times). And I gained some weight but that just makes me feel fat and not pregnant LOL - my normal clothes are tight but the maternity clothing would be way too big.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Margie - Good luck with the wait!!

Basia - I can't believe you're 12+1 today! Amazing!!! I guess we're closer together than I thought. I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow! They have switched my dates because of my ultrasound at 9-weeks. Glad you're feeling well--I know what you mean about just feeling chubby. My jeans are all too tight but don't look "pregnant" yet.

8 years ago

Have any of you ladies who had IVF done PGS testing? I asked my RE how aggressive he would be because we're putting all our chips in and I would like him to give us the best chance. But because we are going to do PGS testing then he will only transfer 1 embryo. I am wondering if that's normal for RE's to only transfer 1 when PGS testing is done

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

TTC - I am happy to have you on the IVF train with me... I go for my initial consult friday. Looking forward to getting more info...

8 years ago

It will be a bit for me yet. I have to get my ovarian reserve tested again which I will do with my next cycle. Hopefully this brings us THB's!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

TTC - did he say why only 1 embryo? I did not do PGS testing but I would still insist to transfer 2 embryos.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

TTC - Glad to see that you are still able to continue with TTC. Hope the next few months goes quickly for you.

LS - Sorry about your dog. I agree try not to stress too much.

BabyPath - maybe it was just a late implant. But glad to know there is at least one healthy baby.

Glad to hear that the ultrasounds went well.

AFM - It has been so hot lately here, since we have a couple of hurricanes passing. I know it is probably bad for me to say, but I was really hoping that they would pass a bit closer, so we would get rain. Right now it is 2 in the morning and 80 degrees but feels more like 90. I am so ready for Hurricane season to end.

I am now half way through my TWW. Haven't really had many symptoms. The day of the IUI I had lots of cramping, then the days after that there was no cramping. On the 31st, I had cramping again, though it was more like pressure than cramping. I also had heartburn. Yesterday, no cramping, but I was constipated.

I am trying not to look too much into symptoms. I would say the only thing that stood out was the pressure/cramping I felt in my uterus area on the 31st.

One more week to go, I am going to try and hold out on testing as long as possible.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Jes- I had lots of constipation after my IUI- and then cramping on the day I suspect was implantation. Sounds similar! I hope this means a BFP for you!

I also had crazy dreams and leg cramps- kind of random. lol

User Image

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Chaffins - I stopped considering vivid dreams a symptom. I get them most nights. But the other symptoms sounded promising.

Jesk - I had massive cramping last week too. FX that it's a good sign for both of us.

Basia - I know my clinic will only do 1 embryo transfer for first cycles. It's one of their conditions.

TTC - I hope that your reserve levels are great. When are you getting them tested?

AFM - I tried putting in for my refill of Clomid twice this week since DH and I are going to be away. the first time they told me it couldn't be refilled until 02 sept. So I called today to try and get it refilled and now the prescription won't be ready until Tuesday. I'm hoping to go talk to one of them in person. I need to have it during my vacation or I'll have to wait another month if this cycle doesn't work out. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed about this cycle but I'm not feeling much of anything. I don't know what to think.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo