Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 905 Replies | Last Page

Pbc: then I hope that witch never comes to you dear!!!
You never know. Sometimes is when we least expect right?!?
Fx for you

I am still waiting! Ok, she was supposed to arrive today and I guess I have stressed myself soooooo much this month that af will probably arrive 1-2 days late...
Baby dust n sticky vibes everyone!!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

You are right, GVMDL7003!!!!!! I just took an opk thinking, "what if" and it was positive, so weird considering the early ewcm and negative opks. I guess I am still in the game and if I am lucky this month, I will do what jennavee said and keep those legs crossed to join you all as June mammas! B/c June (late May) is going to be OUR month darn it!

10 years ago

This comment is not TTC related, but our home appraisal went well and we locked in our interest rate for 30 days today!! Now, we just wait on underwriting.

Now, we just need babies to fill the rooms <3

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Hopeful, you know I have no idea how much is in my prenatal honestly. My RE just told me to bump up the folic and told me how much! LOL! FX for you!

PBC, okay good... I was worried thinking it is a bit early for AF but when you said you were out I guess I didn't process. Super glad you are still in.

MyLuckyDuck, Congrats on the new home! Now, how many babies do we need to route for? 5 or 6? Want them all at once? Kidding of course, but praying you get your BFP soon.

AFM, AF has left town and my husband pointed out to me today that the increase in the Letrozole has made me quite the B the past 2 days. I didn't realize it (because we aren't arguing) but apparently I at the store today was a prime example. With that being said, I want to take a moment to apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings or have been a B to you all. Normally my filter between my brain and mouth works a little better than it has here lately! I wish you all nothing but wonderful healthy pregnancies. Sending loads of prayers and baby dust. ~Cristi~

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Cd#1

Go june!!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Damn Gvmdl, Sorry The Witch Got You Go June!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

CD #1 for me, too! Cycle buddies!! ... C'mon, June baby. If I get pregs this cycle, my edd is June 11. I always thought I would have Fall babies, but I'll take what I can get

I scheduled an appointment with my gyn for the end of this month to see if everything is working properly. I know it's only my 6th cycle, but I can't shake the feeling that something isn't right, and I don't wanna just sit on that for another 6 months because I'm "supposed to" try a year first.

For those of you ladies who have been working with your gyn or an RE on fertility issues, how long did you ttc "naturally" first? (I think it's all natural, but I mean how long did you try before worrying that something might be wrong, and then going to the dr?) If you waited less than a year, did your dr give you a hard time?

I'm having trouble picturing how the conversation will go when I go in to my appointment. I didn't say anything over the phone about wanting to discuss fertility issues because it's my first time going to this dr (I just moved to a new place) and I didn't know how much I needed to say. Now I'm worried that I'll just get a pap smear and be sent on my merry way. Any advice on how to broach the fertility subject and get taken seriously about wanting a more thorough check up?

P.S. - myluckyduck, super exciting, congrats! Hopefully someday DH and I can be real adults and own our own home

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Hey Ladies! I am new to this site! Needed a place to just to talk and this seemed like the perfect place!! This is only my first month TTC. AF is due today and got a BFN this am so maybe she will just be off by a few days since this is my first month off birth control... Hoping maybe September will be our month :)

10 years ago

Cristi - thanks for the GL and as always..same to you! :)

jennavee - what prenatals do you take? Mine are also only 800mcg...I am thinking that might not be enough folic acid for me? What do you ladies think?

wifey - my gyn had told me we needed to try for at least a year before any testing was done...but I just knew something wasn't right with me either. After 6 months of trying I scheduled an appointment with her and pretty much told her that something didn't feel right - I was spotting in between cycles and had weird pains. She tested my thyroid and all was fine there so she decided to do an u/s and that's when she saw that my uterus was full of polyps (one very large one and a few small ones) so those were removed at the end of May. She wants us to try a few months without the polyps to see if that was the problem and we have an appointment scheduled in November to follow up and go from there. So...to make a long short sometimes you know your body best and you know when something isn't right and I think it is totally fine and a good idea that you scheduled an appointment with your dr. now rather than wait 6 more months! I am sure glad I did!!

AFM - AF was due yesterday...but I can totally tell she is on her way and will probably be here today (ugh - horrible cramps!).

Baby dust to everyone!! Let's get a lot of BFP's on here this month!!

10 years ago

Welcome, TTCMommy! I hope you're one of the lucky ones who ovulates right away after coming off BCP! I don't know if my experience is usual or unusual, but when I first went off birth control, I got AF somewhat regularly, but my cycles were a bit shorter than I expected (24-26 days), and each time AF only lasted 2-3 days and was REALLY light. In the end, I feel like I wasn't actually ovulating for those first few months after going off the pill. What I thought was AF was more likely breakthrough estrogen bleeding. I came to this conclusion because the first month I *actually* ovulated, I really felt all of the ovulation symptoms for the first time (cramping, ewcm, gas, lovely), and then AF didn't come until cd29, and she stuck around for a bit longer than in those first few months. The few cycles since then have all followed the same pattern. None of this is confirmed by a dr, so take it with a grain of salt. Anyway, I hope it's a different story for you, but I thought I would share because I know ttc right after coming off BCP can be kinda confusing . GL to you

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo