Community post

Discussion

TTC #1-Cycle 2

View Full Post

Hello Everyone!
I am on my second cycle of TTC#1. I thought we hit the jackpot this past cycle, but AF showed up today. I hope to meet other ladies on the same journey so we can obesses together and share our stories. Sending you all tons of baby dust!

-Valentine User Image

38 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 38 of 38 Replies

ugh! Well, I wish we would just get an answer!!

Still no AF today, in the same boat as you!

Anything new happen?

I have occasional waves of nausea but nothing really bad. Really wet, watery CM. Sore left bb if I press on it.

THAT'S IT! ugh. I don't really have any pregnancy symptoms at all!

I was doing some research on previous cycles and before I went on BC last fall - I was anywhere between 29 and 33 days. I'm CD31 right now, so we shall see what happens!

I'm married to the most wonderful, supportive and loving husband! and I have a little cocker spaniel puppy =) My passion is pregnancy! I work with women who are trying to conceive by teaching them the influence that diet has on their reproductive health and how natural nutrition and their food choices can help reverse infertility. I also work with woman on proper nutrition and diet during their pregnancy and breastfeeding/post-pregnancy season.

13 years ago

Well... As of today, I have cramping, no AF, and (TMI) diarrhea...BLAH! I am blaming the food from a Cinco de Mayo Festival I went to Saturday. I dont think that is a symptom... I have not bought an HPT ...
... have you ever used an OPK before using an HPT? I took one last night because I continue to have tons of EWCM and wet feeling and it was + but i had a + OPK earlier in this cycle... so confused!

-Valentine User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Well, it might not be the food cause I haven't eaten anything out of the ordinary for me and I've been having diarrhea too! It's weird cause I'll be constipated and then have diarrhea and then back to being constipated! ugh.

I have only used the OPK's for this cycle - although I did it wrong as I was using FMU to test! apparently, everyone should know not to use FMU only afternoon pee even though it says nothing in the information packet! haha..

I have heard though that some OPK's pick up pregnancy as they detect the same hormone for pregnancy. I'm not sure if that's 100% true though. I still have some left over - maybe I should take one?!

I should have ovulated on 2 Sundays ago, making me 15DPO - I am going to test in the AM. Nervous though, period being late and BFN yesterday! I had a MC last cycle and wondering if it's playing tricks with my cycle!

When are you going to go get a test?! =)

I'm married to the most wonderful, supportive and loving husband! and I have a little cocker spaniel puppy =) My passion is pregnancy! I work with women who are trying to conceive by teaching them the influence that diet has on their reproductive health and how natural nutrition and their food choices can help reverse infertility. I also work with woman on proper nutrition and diet during their pregnancy and breastfeeding/post-pregnancy season.

13 years ago

Good Luck testing tomorrow!!! Stay Positive (the test too) I will probably test before the end of the week.

-Valentine User Image

UGH! Valentine! I STILL have no AF and I got BFN today!

Is it possible that you don't ovulate or you skip a period after a early miscarriage (5 weeks)?!

I'm SOOO confused! I just want an answer!

I'm trying to stay calm about it so my nerves don't work my cycle up more than it is! haha.. I just really would like to know what's going on.

What about you? Any update?

13 years ago

Maybe your body needs a cycle or two to get back to normal.

Nothing on my end yet... i am still waiting test.

Stay Positive!!!

-Valentine User Image

Well, I got my AF 6 days late! Ugh! I had no signs of it coming but it still showed up at the last minute. My cycles have been anywhere from 28 days to 36 days. I'm going to be using OPK this cycle for sure!

13 years ago

aww betsy...

wishing you luck this cycle!! stay ++++ positive

sending you lots of this cycle

-Valentine User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo