Community post

Discussion

August 2015: IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Let's keep those BFP's coming ladies!!!

Prayers, Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes to everyone

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

451 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

371 - 380 of 451 Replies | Last Page

Good luck Jesk!

While, I believe it is too early for you to be able to hear the heartbeat. Glad your friend is able to perform an ultrasound for you. That should help ease your mind!

Loves, welcome and congratulations!!

AFM, been a little bit 'ugh' around here. My uncle passed away Friday and the funeral is today. He's been in such bad shape for a while now, so as much as he'll be missed, he's in a better place now and no longer hurting.

I also have a pinched nerve between my c4-c5 that has been more than miserable the past week. Last time it happened I was on a strong dose of steroids and great painkillers until the swelling went down and relief sat in. This time, the only relief I can try to use is icing the area. Laying down is close to impossible due to the pain that shoots down my right shoulder/arm and sitting up isn't much better.

I sound like such a downer don't I!? Sorry about that! Hoping to get in to my neurologist soon to see if there is ANYTHING safe for me to take to help the process.

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Baby - That sucks I really hope you can find something to help soon. Congrats on your numbers. They look great!

Jesk - I'm going in for my follicle check this morning as well. FX that we both get good news.

While - I think it's too early for the doppler to pick up a HB. I'm glad you're getting an U/S done. I hope it eases your mind.

Loves - Welcome! FX that it's your BFP. It should get darker as the days progress.

TTC - I hope you get your miracle.

AFM - I have my appointment to check my follicles this morning. I'm a bit worried because I got a + OPK this mornign as well. I had no lead up to it so I'm wondering if my body is starting to screw itself up again, like it did in July. at least they should be able to check for that at the U/S. I'm trying to maintain my positivity about this cycle.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Margie - which CD are you? What day did you do Clomid? Clomid was giving me false positive OPKs few days after I finished the pills. I am glad you are doing ultrasound today - it is very possible that the same is happening to you.

I did CD3-CD7 of Clomid with my first IUI. CD9 I got negative OPK and CD10 I got positive OPK - they took me in for ultrasound and for sure I was not ovulating - I think I ovulated a week after that

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Basia - I'm CD 2 or 13 but I normally get a high fertility before I get my peak except in july when I got a peak reading twice.I took clomid CD 3-7. I'm hoping the U/S tell me what's going on.for some reason I'm fairly nervous about it.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Babypath - I'm sorry about your uncle and about all the pain you've been having. Can you see your family doctor in the mean time? I just know around here how long the wait can be to see my Neurologist. Hopefully you can get some relief soon! I do know we give morphine to patients during pregnancy for issues such as this--other neuralgic-type pain medications like Lyrica and Gabapentin aren't recommended in pregnancy but morphine is safe in smaller doses at this stage in pregnancy. Good luck to you! Back pain is the worst!

While - I'm glad your friend is doing an ultrasound for you! That's great. Remember--until about 10 weeks the uterus isn't above the pubic bone. My MW doesn't try and attempt FHR until then, and even then she warns patients that you may not hear it. I know that's probably not all that reassuring given what you've gone through. Let us know how the U/S goes!

Loves - Welcome! That's exciting you got a line! I don't think you're crazy at all--I am just wary that the effects of the trigger can last longer in some people. I got a "false" BFP (faint) because of my trigger on 11DPO. I agree with While, test tomorrow and see if it gets darker! Fingers crossed for you!!

Margie - I'm sorry...I've never taken Clomid and can't advise...I hope your appt goes well though, please let us know!!

8 years ago

So I just finished my appointment. I had one follicle at 23 and another that was also quite large but they didn't tell me the size. I won't need a trigger shot though since my body has apparently already triggered. DH is pissed because tomorrow was the only day he couldn't make the IUI and guess when the IUI is. He's trying to arrange things so he can make it for his part but he has to leave before the insemination part.

8 years ago

Margie - Ugh, how frustrating about the day of your IUI and DH's schedule. Awesome news that your body already triggered though! And nice mature follicle!! Praying for you tomorrow! What time is the IUI?

8 years ago

Cate - We have to be at the clinic for 7 am. I'm hoping DH will be able to get in and out by 815.

8 years ago

Hey ladies!!

Glad to see everyone is doing so well :).

AFM- Still feeling pretty nauseous and SOOO tired. I almost couldn't drag myself out of bed this morning. I'm definitely going to bed earlier tonight. Next ultrasound is next week, I hope we can see more and little peanut is doing good.

My DH downloaded a pregnancy app and updates me daily on how his little "girl" (he wishes haha) is doing. We are trying to stay positive and enjoy the moment, if only I could keep my eyelids open!

User Image

8 years ago

Hi ladies! Hope your all doing well :)

Loves~ did u retest this morn?!

Babypath~sry about ur back and ur uncle :/ I hope ur week gets better!

Margie~ glad your appt went well other than when the iui is. I'm sure they can get u guys in and out in an hour and 15 mins. It never took that long when we went in for an iui.

Chaffins~ sry u don't feel well. I hear ya on being tired tho!! I'm extremely tired! That was sweet of ur DH :)

While~ how did the ultras go?!

Jes~ how was ur appt?!

AFM, ultrasound in the morning :))))

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo