Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 905 Replies | Last Page

By the way! I drank a bigggg cup of red raspberry tea yesterday, and I really think it is what finally brought on AF!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Acrichton: GREAT IDEA!!! Im definitely milking it tomorrow!

Im praying this be it for you guys! It would b such a nice bday gift! Fx for you dear!!!!!

Ladies: i will give you an update tomorrow after my appt! I feel empowered by how much i have learned about my body with your help! Soooooo im going to put in practice tomorrow lol!!!

Xoxoxo

Baby dust n sticky vibes!!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

acrichton, thank you so very much. I hope this is it for both of us. Glad AF decided to show up for you. Hope your hubby gets the greatest gift ever.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Congrats to all the BFPs!! H&H 9 months!!

I went MIA again...LOL. Hubby and I took a last minute day trip on Sunday to go on a hike. I got sunburned and have been exhausted!! the hike was 8 miles round trip. Crazy!! LOL.

This cycle has been weird so far and we've had a lot going on. I haven't been able to do OPKs everyday, let alone twice.

Today, about midday, I had pink spotting when I wiped, but only when I wiped and just that once. Maybe a fluke? I don't know. Only time will tell. Usually, I would O tomorrow or the next day, but I did have an almost positive OPK last week, too. We will see, I guess.

FX and Baby Dust!!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Looks promising myluckyduck! Fx!!!

Question... How do I use back a temp I discarded?
I wanted to discard my high temp of 99.2 on Monday due to a cold causing low grade fever but since I have no clue what I am doing I think is best to leave as is n now I can't bring it back.

On my way to school to drop of daughters n then obgyn office to some 'questioning'

Baby dust everyone

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Good luck at the obgyn, gvmdl! Let us know how it goes. As for un-discarding a temp, can you bring up the temp/fertility signs tab for that day, and un-click the discard temp check box? I was able to do that earlier in my cycle, but maybe it won't let you because it's already confirmed ovulation?

AFM, I got a blinking smiley face on the advanced clear blue opk this morning. This is my first time using these OPKs (usually I use the one where the only two options are "empty circle" and "smiley"), and I'm not really sure what to do with this blinking thing. At first I was excited because I thought it meant peak fertility, but then I re-read the instructions and I guess it only means high fertility. Not sure how to record that in my chart, since the only options are +ve or -ve OPK. ANYWAY, I'm happy to finally see some kind of smiley face

Happy hump day, everyone!

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

GVMDL - Good luck at the doctor's office and way to stand up for yourself! Keep us posted!

achrichton - so happy AF came for you! GL this cycle...hope you get your BFP!

Myluckyduck - Sounds like a nice hike :) And maybe the spotting was O bleeding? GL!!

Welcome to all of the new ladies - These ladies are an awesome support system and so knowledgeable!

GL to everyone! Is anyone testing soon? Hopefully we will see some more BFP's on here! Fx'd

AFM - 2dpo and nothing new to report at this point.

10 years ago

Hey ladies,
Can I join in?

I am on cd10 of a 26-27 day cycle. If we get preggers this month, I would be until middle of June.

I have been using evening primrose oil ( cd 1 until ovulation), baby aspirin, vit b 6 & 12, maternal and magnesium all on my own accord as my doctor does not believe in any of this (older doctor). We had a chemical pregnancy last month (a week of faint -standard positives) and she did not believe me.

I am also using the clear blue fertility monitor and have got so far 3 days of high results, so ovulation should be on Friday (cd 12).

Anybody else hear about pineapple core and Brazil nuts to support implantation?

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

10 years ago

@IrishLady: I can't believe your doctor didn't believe you about the chemical pregnancy. Why would you lie about that? Doctors should listen more to their patients... But congrats on the high results and good luck!! :)

@Wifey: Yay!! Smiley face!!

AFM: Finally, got my first positive opk yesterday. Hoping the "O" happens today or tomorrow :). Yesterday, I had some twinges/mild, but sharp pains on the left side, so hoping that's a good sign that the "O" is about to happen :) Going to test opk again later today to see how it looks.

to everyone :)

And to those :)

10 years ago

1st: cool! This cycle was on my left side too! Baby dust to u!

Afm: doctors visit went well. We totally skipped the bs speech n went straight to what it mattered... I am coming back for blood work this Friday to check progesterone n thyroid levels. Then if low progesterone he will start progesterone supplement. I also need to go next cycle if I don't conceive this month on cd3 for check fsh levels, for egg quality. As due to my age he wants to make sure I'm still within a normal range to possibly conceive (fsh levels). If levels are not too high then we will start clomid and give it a try. If levels are too high i guess we will take it from there... Maybe try a pill to lower it but I heard of acupuncture too. Which I may try...
No ultrasound today, he believes blood work is more accurate.
So I guess I am ok with the visit. I feel that I am being very diligent and displaying a proactive approach. Given the fact that I have two children from previous marriage n my dh has two adult children from his previous marriage I won't sweat it too much. If we can have our rainbow baby great, if not that's okay too. But Im giving my all and will be trying for a while. Giving a conscious effort and my best because that would be our dream to have a baby together specially after being separated for so many years n reunite by fate after soooo many years, 12.... Hope!
But after this visit I'm definitely feeling that I gave a step towards the right direction n will obtain answers now!

Within the next few weeks I will know exactly where I stand in this ttc process. I have a funny feeling that all my levels will come normal which will also give me peace of mind. All I want is confirmation. In the event that I need to use supplements or whatever that's ok too. What is important is that I can sleep well knowing that I am not just waiting in limbo. I'm not getting any younger!!!

Baby dust everyone n tons of sticky vibes!!!
And faith!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo