Community post

Discussion

FM2B TTC#1 Onto Eposide 2

View Full Post

FUTURE MOMMIES-2-BE

Are you TTC #1? Do you often feel like there isn't a place you can go to where you feel comfortable enough to talk about whatever it is your going through without Mommies TTC #2+ is breathing down the forum boards with the woes of motherhood and TTC? Well, we ladies feel this way. That's why we want you to share with us and join our team! We share our TTC emotions, problems, joys, hopes, fears, dreams...name it, we share it. We have all kinds of mommies2Be, just starting TTC, making their one year mark, over the one year mark, etc. We are very open and welcome ALL Future Mommies2Be. We even wanna keep our new pregnant mommies since they are our cheerleaders now.

We, Future Mommies-2-Be, do not know what its like to be pregnant/carry full term, or to have a baby in our arms. Therefore our journey is completely different by that one aspect and its a big difference.

If this is the place for you please do join us and share along in the TTC Journey to becoming a MOMMY!
Name/Nickname:
Cycles trying:
Cycle length:
About your journey so far:

If you would like to read our previous forum here is the link: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=5423

User image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 291 Replies | Last Page

bradsummer -

Yup first cycle trying baby asa...september we started trying, kind of..i used the CVS LH strips..and BD around the ovulation time and nothing...so for next cycle...bought all the stuff but didnt use it..only the baby ASA and i got cheap, chewable..took one nightly..BD around ovulation every other night and BAM..BFP!!! im still in shock..i figured the baby ASA was the cheapest thing and couldnt hurt...and after BD (most times before bed) i just laid down..kept it all in for the night..

my friend has gotten PG twice with presead, however miscarried at 8 weeks..but did get PG..

i figured this cycle..i would not do the strips..take the ASA, and enjoy..and if it didnt work then next cycle use the strips, the thermometer and all that stuff..

and i had read the BD every other day gave the lil baby makers time to build back up...

so give it a try! and good luck..it also doenst help when you tell daddy to be that your are about to ovulate..cause sometimes it causes stage fright!! hehe..

GOOD LUCK and ENJOY!

melissa

User Image

12 years ago

Melissa, I have true hope that this works for me too! I haven't used preseed yet but I wanted to try it. I'm worried I can miscarry though...I also read online that baby aspirin helps prevent miscarriage...I hope that's true...What do you think I should do? I will be buying baby aspirin right after work!

My first cycle I used OPK's and all of that, but this cycle I'm not going to use any of that either. I already have the jist of when I ovulate and my DH and I BD about every other day, if not more (definetly more during middle of cycle!!). Charting OPK's got me soooo paranoid, so this month I will be just going with the flow and definetly taking my baby aspirins!!

User Image

12 years ago

melissa, oh and how many dpo were you when you decided to test and got a BFP?! Did you test earlier and got a BFN??! Sorry for all the questions HeHe...

User Image

12 years ago

THANKS A LOT BUG..

Krunchie and angelcutiemh__wow a dream come very true.. and
, shower us your baby dust..!!

Im so happy to read POSITIVE announcements...praying for more in this thread... and prayers to all!!

Happy weekend to everyone...

12 years ago

i have a follow up question pls.. when to take baby aspirin? every day ? the whole month? im now cd20 so its not too late to try it?

very interesting question bradsummer...and thank you for sharing angelcutie..

Happy weekend to all !!

12 years ago

I am taking Baby Aspirin now, I do not take it all month long but only after I O. But I guess that can't hurt either. All month long or after O. Just getting in one a night. I'm officially in my 2ww. I can't be more happier either. I have a good feeling about this month. Fx'd that I'm right about that.

Aby, good luck this cycle and going with the flow seems like a good idea. Every other day up till O time and then a few days past O but then again everyone is different on their BDing. I have tried it all everyday, every other day, just going with the flow. So, I think there is more to it then just that for me. But I have high hopes for this cycle.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

hi ladies

not so good here. the pain got worse until i was rushed to emergency where i found out that i had an ectopic pregnancy which had damaged my tube so much it had to be removed. just home from the hospital this morning.

the doc said the tube had been twisted from endometriosis which i did suspect i had. that has now also been removed and i have been told to go on birth control for continuos three months to surpress any other endo that might be there and start ttc after that.

but surprisingly the removal of one tube only reduces my chances from 100% to 80% as you can still release eggs from either ovary down one tube as the ovaries are situated at the back of the uterus close together so that was interesting.

i also got to see pictures of my insides! very interesting! the other tube is all good and doc says i shouldnt have any issues with that one. no endo near that tube!

so i'm off the cheerleading squad and on the bench till january.

hope everyone else is doing ok.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

Bug, Yep everyone is different, I just hope this works for me. I will be praying for you! yeah for tww!!!!

Krunchie, I'm so sorry! That is so terrible :( You seem like your taking a good front on it though which is great. I will continue to pray for you as well, that is so hard...

afm, I am taking the baby aspirin now everyday! and my prenatals! I'm feeling really good about this month. I'm relaxing and trying to enjoy life. I had a wonderful birthday, thanks to my hubby! Can't wait for "O"!

User Image

12 years ago

Kaite, my heart is breaking for you. I'm so sorry. Dear I pray that the next 3 months go by quickly so that you can get back in the game. Hugs

Aby, thank you. Relax and enjoy life is the best way to do TTC.

Only thing I'm noticing different this cycle is my nips are a bit sore to certain touches. It's strange. But other than that its just 2dpo so nothing to really come of that.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Katie

Im very sorry that you had to go through that.
Its amazing how complicated this ttc can be. Im very happy to hear that future pregnancy will not be too affectedby this. That is such a postive.
Speedy 3 months for you. Thank you for sharing your story with us and please stay around xxxxx
Many hugs to you xxxxxxxx

Bradsummer, great attitude for your new month. Adding and trying something new is fun and you never know what will work for you!!
Good luck

Bug, Yes for this month!! Its your month, its your month!!! Bodys are funny arent they? telling us all different things? It started out strange for you but resulted in a really strong +, plus hubby is there and didnt have to leave for the weekend!! Yay!!
BUt ttw does suck!! xxxx

AFM DPO10 and im finally "over" the sickness I had on thursady. I still feel not quite myself, it really wiped me out. (pretty sure E coli)
Trying not to get hopes up as AF is never far away, but I am glad that im at least on CD27 so if she does come my cycle lenght is a bitmore normal.
Sister left, mum arrived!!! YAY

Much love ladies

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo