Community post

Discussion

TTC #1-Cycle 2

View Full Post

Hello Everyone!
I am on my second cycle of TTC#1. I thought we hit the jackpot this past cycle, but AF showed up today. I hope to meet other ladies on the same journey so we can obesses together and share our stories. Sending you all tons of baby dust!

-Valentine User Image

38 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 38 Replies | Last Page

Betsy - last cycle I tested BFN at 12DPO and got a BFP on I believe 14DPO - so yes, definitely possible! =)

Well!! I am not focusing on this cycle or pregnancy symptoms and I feel SOOOO great!! I am either going to get AF next Sat/Sun and if I don't get it, I'll test Sunday morning. I'm excited to see what happened. The only thing that really sticks out without me looking into symptoms is nausea and a little crampy/constipation. I have NO idea what DPO I am as I used OPK's in the morning and got all negatives (I didn't know you weren't suppose to use them in the morning). We definitely BD'd enough, so we will see what happens =)

How is everyone?!?!?!

I'm married to the most wonderful, supportive and loving husband! and I have a little cocker spaniel puppy =) My passion is pregnancy! I work with women who are trying to conceive by teaching them the influence that diet has on their reproductive health and how natural nutrition and their food choices can help reverse infertility. I also work with woman on proper nutrition and diet during their pregnancy and breastfeeding/post-pregnancy season.

13 years ago

Hello Ladies,
So I am on CD27 today.... I have had plenty of watery/creamy CM, my back is killing me, and have had twinges, no sore BBs, my temp has started to drop as well... Trying to stay positive... How are you all?

-Valentine User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

So today, I am either 14 or 15 DPO. I haven't tested since Friday morning because I am scared! AF was supposed to show up yesterday and it didn't. There's no sign of her today either. I've been having cramps, but they don't feel like AF cramps. I'm so anxious because I don't want to be disappointed. Maybe I can have enough courage to test in the morning. I only have digital tests and I know those require higher hcg. I'll keep everyone posted.

13 years ago

How is everyone doing? I am still experiencing plenty of CM, It feels like i peed my panties... lol I have lower back pain (I have an appointment tomorrow for that) and some cramping...

Good luck testing!! I am holding off until I miss AF lets hope she doesnt make an appearance.

-Valentine User Image

Hey Ladies,

How is everyone doing? I am feeling super crampy, my back hurts, and i constantly feel wet. I went to the bathroom right now and I had tons of cm mostly clear, strechy like fertile cm... wth???
Do you think AF is coming? or could it be PG sign?

-Valentine User Image

Hey Everyone!

Glad to hear about promising preggo signs! YAY!!

I have been really crampy/lots of abdominal pressure. Also, I've had lots of CM since around 3 or 4dpo. Occasional hot flashes and I have been nauseas throughout the day for about a week.

I am testing Sunday morning if AF doesn't show Saturday - I'm SOOO nervous! haha..

But, I've never had lower abdominal cramps/heavy pressure during the time when I don't have my period - so that's promising!

Also, the last 2 nights when my hubby and I BD'd - I had REALLY bad cramping and pressure.

Anybody else have that?

WHO'S TESTING WHEN?!?! =D

I'm married to the most wonderful, supportive and loving husband! and I have a little cocker spaniel puppy =) My passion is pregnancy! I work with women who are trying to conceive by teaching them the influence that diet has on their reproductive health and how natural nutrition and their food choices can help reverse infertility. I also work with woman on proper nutrition and diet during their pregnancy and breastfeeding/post-pregnancy season.

13 years ago

So I'm officially 17 DPO and no AF. I took a test 15 DPO with a digital and it said not pregnant. I don't know what to do! I've had some pain on my left ovary so I'm going in on Monday to get an ultrasound. Maybe they'll see something besides a cyst! I'm just ready for AF to come if she's going to make her appearance!

13 years ago

hey Betsy

I know what you mean... if shes coming just show up!!! let us know how the ultrasound goes

-Valentine User Image

Update ladies?

Anything new?

I am somewhere between 12 and 14DPO - still no AF - it was supposed to come yesterday!

I took a test this morning and BFN.

Praying for late implantation! hehe.. We shall see!

13 years ago

Hey Urbangirl,

Nothing new to report... still have ewcm my temp has dropped again below 97.1, no sore bbs, just the ewcm... twinges, AF arrived last month on April 5, its now the 8th and no AF....

-Valentine User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo