Community post

Discussion

FM2B TTC#1 Onto Eposide 2

View Full Post

FUTURE MOMMIES-2-BE

Are you TTC #1? Do you often feel like there isn't a place you can go to where you feel comfortable enough to talk about whatever it is your going through without Mommies TTC #2+ is breathing down the forum boards with the woes of motherhood and TTC? Well, we ladies feel this way. That's why we want you to share with us and join our team! We share our TTC emotions, problems, joys, hopes, fears, dreams...name it, we share it. We have all kinds of mommies2Be, just starting TTC, making their one year mark, over the one year mark, etc. We are very open and welcome ALL Future Mommies2Be. We even wanna keep our new pregnant mommies since they are our cheerleaders now.

We, Future Mommies-2-Be, do not know what its like to be pregnant/carry full term, or to have a baby in our arms. Therefore our journey is completely different by that one aspect and its a big difference.

If this is the place for you please do join us and share along in the TTC Journey to becoming a MOMMY!
Name/Nickname:
Cycles trying:
Cycle length:
About your journey so far:

If you would like to read our previous forum here is the link: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=5423

User image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Seriously, can this be the good luck club or what?

wozzle- I haven't been getting any cramps at all. But no spotting/bleeding so thats good.

Bug- I'm waiting for you to test..........fingers crossed you get a BFP!

Beca- Hope everything is going well and you're not feeling too icky.

Brad- hoping you can catch the next eggie...

AFM- I went into a bra'n'things shop today and was measured at a DD cup....normally I'm a B/C cup. My bbs are sore when I touch them or when 1 of the doggies lays on top of them. It looks like I'm packing 2 big balloons! A friend is 7 months along and she's amazed that we're the same size up top.
I've been in such a fog... I wake up, have a banana and some breaky, go back to bed about 3 hrs later, sleep for almost 2hrs, get up, have another nanana, a couple of meals....look at my housework and somehow manage to spend the rest of the day laying on the couch! So much for gettting any work done!
I have managed to sort out 1/4 of my wardrobe and now somehow have to bag up all the clothes for charity, if I can get the dogs to stop playing on the damn pile!

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Kelly, Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad your cramping subsided.

It must be a good luck club or something. I have never been on a forum with this many BFPs and so close together as well.

I do feel like I'm out though. I have like 7 days till the very much unwanted AF but I keep thinking this will be the month I get my BFP but I haven't really had much of anything and my temps are so crazy this cycle that its hard for me to believe that AF wont be hiding out for 9 months.

Good luck to all those others waiting on their BFPs, Aby, Katie, KatieMay, L. etc....

We are on page 15 which means before the end of Page 15 I will need to start a new forum. I don't know if I should. I just feel so well blue right now.

Hugs to you all.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi Bug- Thanks for the good luck :) Means a lot. Feel like sometimes people forget I am on this forum so it's nice to get a mention :) I hear you though completely. I've become pretty bitter about the whole thing, and I can honestly say we stopped really 'officially' ttc. I just couldn't handle it anymore. Whatever happens, happens. I still check in from time to time just to get who's getting their bfps, but it seems to be almost everyone except the unlucky few. So I wouldn't blame you if you don't start another forum. But I do want to sincerely wish you the best of luck, you beyond deserve it.

User Image

12 years ago

Hey Ladies...

I am sorry to those ladies who are feeling down...
I guess it can be true what they say...When you least expect it or try it can happen...thats sort of what happend with me and hubby...I really thought we were out this month and I figured the symptoms were the same Iv had other months...I took the test on a whim and it came out positive!

I truly believe if you guys keep your faith it will happen...
There is nothing wrong with taking a break if you need to do that mentally. Stressing can be even worse for you when TTC so take some time to concentrate on you and your husbands.

Although, Your time might just be right around the corner...Bug, have you considered something like fertiliaid? or preseed? Maybe you just need a little something to help you and hubby out?

I really am praying for each and every one of you. We all love you and want nothing more than to see you all happy because you got your BFP! Keep your chins up...we are rooting for you!!1
xoxoxo

-Bec- June to November 2011 December 2011...!!!! User Image

12 years ago

Bug/Katie- no!!! This damn forum keeps me going! Haha I hope you will start another one. The girls on this forum are amazing. Even when I am feeling down and crying, it gives me hope when I read about ladies like me who have been ttc and finally got their bfp! And the ones who I can specifically relate to make me feel even better, and not so alone. Also my friends all have kids and the ones who don't aren't ttc . So I have no one to really talk to. And the few times I did talk to my friends with kids they did not use any sensitivity at all.

Afm, I completely screw up my ov date and was going off a 28 day cycle instead of 31 so I hope when me and dh bd on nov 27 it stuck! :/ I think I am 14dpo today and I tested yesterday and thought I saw something but am not going to test again because af is so close to being here and I don't want to get my hopes by testing again. Well love ya all and hope u had a good weekend !
L

Proud USMC Wife to Joshua TTC #1 since Feb 2010 User Image

12 years ago

Beca, I use Preseed and the last two cycles I have been trying Soy Isoflaones its a natural clomid even though I O on my own it has been said to help bring O forward. It did last cycle but not this cycle. Still trying to stay positive but its hard when you know there maybe something wrong.

L, I will start another one probably tomorrow. I was just feeling really blue when I wrote that I didn't think I would.
Fx'd that you got your BFP!

User image

Bug- where did u get the natural clomid?

Proud USMC Wife to Joshua TTC #1 since Feb 2010 User Image

12 years ago

Walmart for like $6. very cheap you just start off with a lose dose. I started with one pill the first day and gradually went up to take 5 buy the 5th day. You take it just like Clomid from Cd1-5 or Cd 3-7 it's something you just take for 5 days as well.

User image

Hey, to all the ladies who are still awaiting their BFPS!!! Please move over to the new forum. You can find us here.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=7069

To all our Graduates who have moved on to being pregnant. Please do check in with us from time to time to let us know how your doing. We would love to have updates. Thanks!

See you on Retake 3.

User image

I absolutely do not mean to me rude by this at all. I am very very happy for all you ladies who have received your bfps. But for the new TTC#1 it would be really nice to receive the occasional quick update on how you're doing, but I think it can be difficult for those of us who are still ttc to hear about every symptom and doctor's appt you have. I really do not mean to be rude by saying this. It would just be a lot easier emotionally on the ttc'ers to just hear quick updates. Thanks ladies and best of luck to everyone :) Hopefully we can recruit some new ttc'ers!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo