Community post

Discussion

FM2B TTC#1 Onto Eposide 2

View Full Post

FUTURE MOMMIES-2-BE

Are you TTC #1? Do you often feel like there isn't a place you can go to where you feel comfortable enough to talk about whatever it is your going through without Mommies TTC #2+ is breathing down the forum boards with the woes of motherhood and TTC? Well, we ladies feel this way. That's why we want you to share with us and join our team! We share our TTC emotions, problems, joys, hopes, fears, dreams...name it, we share it. We have all kinds of mommies2Be, just starting TTC, making their one year mark, over the one year mark, etc. We are very open and welcome ALL Future Mommies2Be. We even wanna keep our new pregnant mommies since they are our cheerleaders now.

We, Future Mommies-2-Be, do not know what its like to be pregnant/carry full term, or to have a baby in our arms. Therefore our journey is completely different by that one aspect and its a big difference.

If this is the place for you please do join us and share along in the TTC Journey to becoming a MOMMY!
Name/Nickname:
Cycles trying:
Cycle length:
About your journey so far:

If you would like to read our previous forum here is the link: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=5423

User image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies, I'm so bored! Work seems like it's been going on for ever!! I get out in an hour, thank God!! Happy Friday ladies! Any BFPs???

User Image

12 years ago

Im having a weird day today. For some reason I just feel like crying over nothing. I was talkin to my mom and sister-in-law and tears just started building up I had to excuse myself to let it out. And i have the metcallic-taste in my mouth that wont go away. And I know its way to early to be wearing meternity clothes but my pants wont fit anymore....:( and my belly is pokin out more. Im starting to wonder if i might be carrying twins because my last preg at 6 weeks my pants fit just fine and I havent changed my diet any, I have actually been eating less because food makes me sick lol. I dont know, i need to go look at some pics of women at 6 weeks and carrying twins. My belly has a cute lil shape to it and i dont mean to sound nasty or anything but i cant see my pubic hair when im sitting or standing :( Im sorry about the rant i just dont know how to go about this lol.

Hope everyone is having a good friday.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

hehe, thats so funny wozzle.. i went to the doc yesterday and we tried to find a heartbeat, but he found 2! I am waiting for DH to get back into phone range to tell.
I'm sure I'm more bloated than anything, but I do have a small bump under my belly button and just above the bikini line. It feels harder too.

I'm feeling so sick today. I was meant to have a stall at the local market, but with the rain and early morning nausea I stayed in bed!

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hey ladies...just checking in on everyone!

Bug - how are you doing? any symptoms?
Sending you all the baby dust in the world!!!

Praying - Hope you get that BFP this time around....how are you doing so far this cycle? where are you?

Brad - Rly hope you are feeling better and are ready to get your BDing on! looks like you should be entering you fertile period really soon!!! Good luck this cycle and sending baby dust and sticky vibes your way.

Max - Dont know if you saw my latest journal entry but I explained how I told hubby about the test....

I went for my blood test last night and should be expecting results as soon as Tuesday... I have been taking a test every day to make sure it still comes up with two lines, Im so worried about an early M/c or that the tests are some how wrong!!! Its crazy. But I took my last FRER this morning and it came up quick again...The early pregnancy tests from the web site dont seem to be getting darker. tho... maybe thats just me...Maybe my body hasnt doubled the HCG yet...which makes me worried that its going down instead of up...

Send me some sticky dust ladies!!!!

-Bec- June to November 2011 December 2011...!!!! User Image

12 years ago

Susie, sorry your feeling horrible.

Tanya, 2 heartbeats. WOWZER, congrats momma.

Beca, I'm doing okay. Trying to stay away from the site for now that way I dont get depress. I'm not sure if anything is going on symptoms wise. I'm trying to not read into it much.

Don't worry dear, I'm sure you are just fine. Just relax. Lots of sticky dust.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Thanx Bug -

Max- I didnt even notice you mentioned two heart beats!!!! Thats fantastic!!! Congrats my dear!!!!

-Bec- June to November 2011 December 2011...!!!! User Image

12 years ago

greek- i just cried to your journal post thats soo sweeet how you told him.

Max-2 heartbeats wow, congrats girlie. That is weird Im dreaming of having twins and i cant fit my jeans anymore and you are having twins :) Maybe we will have twins together :)

AFM-I woke up this morning and just had the sudden urge to puke lol. I looked in the mirror and i felt it coming up. I look like crap, my belly is cramping and I just wanna sleep but im sleepless.. I cant wait til tuesday to get my first u/s I hope they can explain why i cant fit my jeans anymore. Got a baby shower to go to today and im thinkin ugh i dont wanna go but i have to she is my best friend and shes due on my birthday lol and I told her i would be there but that was before i got preg.. Im sooo weepy today. Maybe i need to sit in the bathtub of warm water and just cry, cry my eyes out.

Well I hope everyone has a good weekend...

Bug keep us posted..

User Image User Image

12 years ago

HI Ladies

Greekmum, A Huge congratulations to you!!! Really fantastic news!!!!! So pleased for you and your DH!
Happy and Healthy 9 months xxxx

Brad, Im so sorry on your loss. Big big hugs my little one! Baby dust and sticky vibes for this cycle. xxx

To all the pregnant ladies! Hello! Yes the sicky feeling is not my fav part of this and for me some days I can fit into my normal jeans then other days they are tight! Sleep is my friend right now and my Bean does not like getting up early! LOL . I was also cramping alot during week 5-8 but just in the last couple of days its subsided. DR said its uterus stretching!! NICE

Finally to Bug, my dear dear friend. I still think of you often and am sending all the baby dust and wishes your way. I think that Brad said it best when she said that its up to the both of you to end this forum! Yes YEs YES!!!!!!! Keep that wonderful postive spirit you have, it can get tough, but you are so strong. Family and friends can get in the way but there is always only two true people in this world you anad your DH.
Watching this space .... Love always to you......

Kelly

User Image

12 years ago

Beca- your EDD is my sisters b'day. She had her first bub on the 18th of August. Bub was 8 months old when she died in an accident, but my sister was able to help others and donate Izabella's organs.
It's one of the hardest times for her, and the rest of the family now. My dad has said I'll pop about the same time, cause all the little girls in our family are always late! Still not sure what I'm having, but if dad has said that, I'm guessing our peanut is a girl.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

I felt like crap all day today and tonight. These cramps that come and go are killing me, they make my back and my sides hurt really bad. No bleeding so i know thats a good thing but these cramps are just unbearable...They wake me up in the middle of the night because they are soo intense. I go to the doctor on wed so i hope he can tell me what i can do for these cramps.

How was everyones weekend?

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo