Community post

Discussion

CD5- Need a Buddy! I am officially Despirate.

View Full Post

So i've been stalking this website for the last 3 months. I've been able to calculate my cycle length (30 days).

My first day of bleeding in march was 3/21 and ended 3/24 (short bleeding this month). This leaves me at Cd5 (please correct me if i'm wrong, still getting the hang of this).

Last month I couldnt track O because of a cold I had, BD and I were taking penicilin before our anniversary trip to cut the infection and we both got a yeast infection (yikes). This was exatly during my O week and I had some icky thrush.

Going out to buy OPKs for the first time after work today. (so nervous)

Anyone want to join adventures? :-)

225 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

211 - 220 of 225 Replies | Last Page

I will definitely keep you posted. I'll still be on here like every hour lol. Don't be sad I may change my mind

10 years ago

I hope you change your mind lol!! You've kept me sane the last couple weeks! Still having symptoms?

10 years ago

Dude I'm having these worst achy hips and a pulling sensation on my lower left side. And a slight increase I'm CM. what about you anything new? P.S. I cheated and took a first response around 4:30 I only did one because my symptoms are insane

10 years ago

How'd the fr turn out? Anything? Have you had cramping like that before? Did you have them when you were pregnant with your daughter? Sorry, 20 questions lol I've just never been pregnant so I don't know whats normal. I'm actually having some weird cramping since yesterday. Not bad and not like AF cramps, but just little twinges. Dunno lol! My CM today was more just watery, but not dry and not creamy like it has been for the last few days. (tmi) Who knows!

10 years ago

The one thing that stuck with me when I was pregnant with my daughter was like weird buzzing feeling. Really strange almost like a vibration idk can't explain it lol plus headache,sleepy,achy hips and back,I remember feeling anxious a lot during the tww go figure lol. Umm what else.....oh I was mooooooDy yes I spelt that wrong on purpose. Today I found myself rather pissy for no reason. But then again these could all be PMS related. As for the FR I can't say until tomorrow I think we're alone on this board again lmao.

10 years ago

Lol never heard of buzzing but then again everyone's different from what I hear. Still sounds to me like you're having some preggo symptoms! Hope so..and ya..think we're alone again. Maybe we're boring lmao! I thought you said that you had already taken the fr? Guess I'm confused! So GL in the morning! Still too early for me to test so I'll be waiting to hear how yours go!

10 years ago

I did take a fr but I'm not telling the results until tomorrow. Took it around 4:50 this evening. And ummm we aren't boring girl!!! We're the only two Having a blasty blast up in here lol

10 years ago

Haha! Thought I was going crazy! Well now ya got me all kind of curious about the fr! I'm dying to test but only 6dpo today I'm sure that I'll break down and test tomorrow morning. I wanted to wait until at least 8dpo, but I don't think that's gonna work. Every month I tell myself to wait and well nope..never happens. Anyhow hurry up and tell results! You're killing me over here lmao!

10 years ago

Ok I'm up and on the site.....let me know when your here so I can tell you my results without waiting lol....or you can just send me a message which might be easier

10 years ago

Well I did opk test on cd27 because I had ewcm. It was almost positive....up until then there was never a second line. So yesterday cd28 I get a positive opk 6am,10am and 5:30 pm. Today cd29 it's back to almost positive.

I called my doc yesterday about it because it's so late in my cycle (femara cd 3-7) and he said some women ovulate irregularly especially with pcos. Said just go with it and start having sex!

I also can't fill the script for crinone progesterone because it cost $200-$400! I found a compounding pharmacy near me and then called my doc to hopefully get a script for progesterone to be compounded. It will probably cost me like $50 or less!

FX this is my turn!

Please check out my webpage and share it on Facebook, Twitter or google, pin it. It in the signature

Www.gofundme.com/operation-baby <--- PLEASE CHECK THAT OUT 1ovulation, 1pregnancy, and 1 miscarriage 2012 :( Current cycle - femera TBD

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo